Ikea ALEX drawer unit with 9 drawers, 36x116 cm, white stained/oak effect

Ikea ALEX drawer unit with 9 drawers, 36x116 cm, white stained/oak effect

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

An easy fix migt be to source a longer machine screw and nut from the inside to re-secure the drawers, but the side walls also started to bulge out causing all the other runners to dislocate. They nourish wildlife biodiversity and provide homes for indigenous communities who depend on forests for their livelihoods. If you have purchased the IKEA Alex Drawers to get organised but finding you're still not, perhaps you are after drawer organisers / dividers. Verified Reviewer As others have said, worked for a while and now bowing, despite nothing heavy in drawers, so drawers will not stay on the runners. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Particleboard is made from recycled wood and sawmill leftovers – so wood pieces with the wrong shade, woodchips and sawdust become a resource instead of possibly being discarded. It's made in the same way as the Alex Drawer Unit on castors (which I've reviewed) - except it's not mobile. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094.Sides bowed within 3 months Verified Reviewer Sides of the draws bowed within 3 month meaning the draws keep coming off the tracks and fall out.

To protect from wear and moisture, we apply varnish, veneer or foil that adds to the furniture's look. We recommend you fix the furniture to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over if a child climbs or hangs on it.We recommend you secure this furniture to the wall with the enclosed safety strap to prevent it from tipping over. Responsible wood sourcing and forest management ensure that the needs of people dependent on forests are met, that businesses can work sustainably, that forest ecosystems are protected and biodiversity is enhanced. Our clear trays and insert dividers will organise your beloved makeup in a more than satisfying way whilst creating a beautiful display! Quality tall drawer storage Verified Reviewer I needed more drawers and this just so happened to fit the narrow space I had availible perfecty. I'd love 4 drawers for paper and art (printing paper, finished drawings, packing materials, proofs/studies) but don't think I could get my filing into just the top 5 drawers.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop