Essence - I love extreme Crazy Volume - Mascara for extreme volume

Essence - I love extreme Crazy Volume - Mascara for extreme volume

RRP: £3.13
Price: £1.565
£1.565 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Los filamentos de silicona del gupillón son demasiado flexibles y no son capaces de peinar ni separar las pestañas. The popular Essence I Love Extreme mascara will give your lashes extreme volume, while the Essence I Love What You Do and Epic Sunset palettes are perfect for a subtle day look or a more striking evening look, and any Essence powder will ensure that your makeup stays on for hours.

De por si ya tengo pestañas pero las pestañas que me hace esta mascara no me lo hacen con ningún otro. O único defeito é que parece que a escova sai sempre com muita máscara e tem de se andar a limpar e tirar excessos, mas deixa as pestanas muito bonitas e longas. This mascara is your key to creating an eye-opening look that will make you feel confident and beautiful. Otra cosa que me gusta es el cepillo, que aunque es grande, la punta que tiene hace fácil su aplicación en pestañas inferiores o en las esquinas del ojo.

Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Mega Volume Waterproof Mascara Ultra Black (12ml) is a waterproof, volume mascara with a long lasting, volumising effect. If you are a lover of nature and animals and a vegan lifestyle is very important to you, you don't have to limit your vegan lifestyle to only vegan food. Ingredients: aqua (water), paraffin, glyceryl stearate, synthetic beeswax, stearic acid, butylene glycol, acia senegal rubber, palmitic acid, oryza sativa (rice) Bran wax, polybutene, vP/ecosene copolysene. Aqua (Water), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Pvp , Caprylyl Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).

You won’t really notice any difference between a product purchased from Perfume’s Club and a product purchased from a seller in our new Marketplace. Al principio la odié pq dejaba una antidad de grumos q no era ni normal pero despues ya le cojí el truquillo y me va muy bien. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Thanks to the extra-large brush, the creamy texture covers each individual lash with colour and provides the lashes with mega volume with just one application. sin duda alguna de las mejores máscaras de pestañas que he probado y si la comparas con grandes máscaras como las de MAC no tiene nada que envidiar, al revés para mi es mucho mejor que las máscaras de pestañas de alta gama.The only downside is it does eventually flake but still 5 stars from me as all the positives completely outweigh that. Es verdad que te hace unas pestañas largas y bonitas pero haced caso de los comentarios, quitad todo el exceso del aplicado porque si no, vais a odiarla. The Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Waterproof Mascara is a mascara with a deep black cream texture. Antes usaba la del tarro negro, pero esa con el paso de las horas se me caía a la ojera, y con ésta rosa no me pasa. In rare cases, the packaging may be updated by the brand without warning, or the language might differ from the one you see presented.

Apply essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara starting at the base of the lash line, directing the brush back and forth. For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics. Aunque el gupillón no es de mis favoritos, los prefiero de fibra y no de silicona pero eso es gusto personal.

me gusta bastante, he repetido con esta mascara porque me dejan las pestañas como me gustan, coo,n el color negro del producto, alargadas y no se me quedan pegadas. The deep-black, creamy texture covers each individual lash with color and the extra-large plastic brush provides sensational volume. The brand’s portfolio includes everything you need for a complete look – from a primer to Essence foundation or highlighter. The deep black, creamy texture wraps each individual lash and the extra-large plastic brush adds spectacular volume. On the other hand, it’s enriched with skin-soothing and nourishing ingredients, so that your skin feels comfortable throughout the day.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop