Cinnamon

Cinnamon

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Therefore this is little character development (though the Rani’s aunt is annoying in only a few lines). She had nothing to say until this humorless alpha male showed her everything there is to talk about? Previously available only as an audio book, Cinnamon has never been published in print before, and Divya Srinivasan’s lush artwork brings Neil Gaiman’s text to life.

Previously available only as an audio book, Cinnamon has never been published in print before, and Divya Srinivasan’s lush artwork brings Neil Gaiman’s text to life.

Read more about the condition Very Good: A book that has been read and does not look new, but is in excellent condition.

He posted the story/link somewhen last year and I was delighted upon seeing the great illustration you see here as the cover (that is also the reason why I marked this edition as the one I've read although that's not true either since this is an audiobook apparently and I read the text itself).

fear and love and without much real effort gets her to talk, though her aunt is skeptical the plan worked. Her fabrics and clothing are sumptuous, her tiger fiercely regal, and the palace and jungle strongly evoke the wild, beautiful setting, ensuring that readers are taken on a very satisfying journey. Originally from England, Neil now divides his time between the UK, where he is turning Good Omens, the novel he wrote with Terry Pratchett, into television, and the US, where he is Professor in the Arts at Bard College. But what this magnificent creature does for Cinnamon is to demonstrate the magnificence of the world he inhabits - the chattering of the monkeys and the smell of the dawn and the taste of the moonlight and the noise a lakeful of flamingos makes when it takes to the air.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop