Global Gourmet Triple Slow Cooker | Multi-functional Triple Food Warmer, Buffet Server & Bain Marie | Multicooker with 3 Large 1.3 Litre Stoneware Pots with lids & 3 Heat Settings

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Global Gourmet Triple Slow Cooker | Multi-functional Triple Food Warmer, Buffet Server & Bain Marie | Multicooker with 3 Large 1.3 Litre Stoneware Pots with lids & 3 Heat Settings

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Daewoo 3 Pot Slow cooker and Buffet Server I love my Daewoo 3 pot slow cooker and use it at least twice a week.

I think I will keep the cooker anyway, as I can get around the issue of not heating leftovers for a few minutes in the microwave. Whether it’s a selection of curries for a family night in or an informal buffet gathering with friends, this 3-in-1 slow cooker is just the ticket. Create delicious, healthy meals for your whole family without slaving over a hot stove with the 3-Pot Slow Cooker and Buffet Server from Tower.With pre-prep you could have it ready a lot sooner, in fact you could have it ready in the pot the night before and just turn it on in the morning. Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349).

To keep counter space open and mess to a minimum, the pots also feature spoon notches and lid stands. To keep everything to hand and mess to a minimum, the pots also feature spoon notches and lid stands.A versatile solution for temporary use in place for your usual cooker, it provides relief from continuous microwave . Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Once your ready to serve, simply rest each lid on its own chrome hook, so you can dish up your plate of food without dirtying the lid or making a mess on the kitchen worktop. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks.

Yet at the same time I thought the stacking of the bowls within each other on the base is a brilliant space saver when it comes to storing this unit.Any goods sold by us will have the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranties, which will be for 12 months unless otherwise stated. serving spoons - Each ceramic dish has a spoon notch too to hold the serving spoon reducing spills further.

Am doing a pea and ham soups now and its taken the machine over 3 hours on low to start to even get the soup to start to warm up. The Supreme Precision 3 in 1 slow cooker has a stainless steel hob proof pot and compact hot plate meaning you can seal, fast stew and slow cook cooking your meal from start to finish in one pot.I agree with all of your comments, especially about being concerned at first because the bowl sat so high. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop