Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 4G 64GB Blue Dual-SIM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 4G 64GB Blue Dual-SIM

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some of the features of rear camera are 64MP HD, night mode, AI scene detection, smart ultra-wide angle mode etc. As for the front camera, the features include panorama selfie, palm shutter, AI silhouette detection, wide-angle distortion correction etc. The various smartphone sensors are proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope etc. If the computer already able to read XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 PRO phone data, then use computer File Explorer to open the DCIM folders on XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 8 PRO, copy all folder or files to specific location at our computer The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro runs Android 9 Pie out of the box, but it can be upgraded to Android 10, and Xiaomi’s MIUI 11 is laid over the top. The Redmi Note 8 Pro is also Xiaomi’s first phone to come with a quad-camera setup consisting of a primary 64MP camera that uses the Samsung GW1 sensor. There’s an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 120-degree field of view and an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP macro lens with a minimum focusing distance of 2cm and a 2MP depth sensor for creating portrait pictures.

Moreover, Note 8 Pro is one of the first devices to incorporate the brand new 64MP sensor from Samsung with native pixel-binning technology. We are expecting good low-light performance and competent Night mode to complement the overall camera performance. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro specs Primary Camera: 64 MP, F1.89, 6P, 0.8 micron, 1/7.2 Sensor, Ultra Wide: 8 MP, F2.2, 5P, 1.12 micron, 1/4 Sensor, Depth: 2 MP, F2.4, 3P, 1.75 micron, 1/5 Sensor, Macro: 2 MP, F2.4, 3P, 1.75 micron, 1/5 Sensor, 64 MP Mode, EIS, Panorama, Pro Photo, Timelapse, HDR, Ultra Wide, Macro (Photo and Video), AI Scene Recognition, AI Beauty, Filter, Pro Color, 960 fps Slow Motion, Portrait (Blur Lever, Light Trails, Studio Lighting), Short VideoThe display resolution shows the number of pixels on the horizontal and vertical side of the screen. The higher the resolution is, the greater the detail of the displayed content. Redmi Note 8 Pro svoju snagu dobija od MediaTek Helio G90T čipseta i octa-core procesora sa frekvencijom i do 2.05GHz. Za gejming iskustvo je zadužena Arm Mali-G76 3EEMC4 grafička kartica sa maksimalnom frekvencijom od 800MHz. Kombinovanjem svih komponenti sa snažnim LiquidCool sistemom, Redmi Note 8 Pro može raditi sa svojim maksimalnim mogućnostima tokom dugog vremenskog perioda, kako bi korisnici mogli da iskuse najviši nivo gejming iskustva. I've been reviewing Xiaomi products for over five years now. In that time, I used every single phone the manufacturer has released. I also ended up recommending dozens of Xiaomi products to friends and family, accompanied by a caveat around the software. That hasn't changed with the Redmi Note 8 Pro, but the sheer amount of bloatware on the phone makes me want to reconsider. RAM (Random-Access Memory) is used by the operating system and all installed applications. Data in the RAM is lost after the device is turned off or restarted.

Estimated volume of the device, calculated from the dimensions provided by the manufacturer. Applies for devices in the form of a rectangular parallelepiped. The ultra-wide snapper takes pictures that are… well, very wide, as the name suggests. Pictures look reasonable, but there does seem to be a little distortion at the edges of images, more than perhaps in other handsets which have distortion-cancelling software.All data are obtained from Xiaomi Laboratories. Core temperature is 4–6°C lower than that of a phone without LiquidCool System. Actual results may vary slightly depending on environment.

Testing in Xiaomi laboratories confirmed that Mi Turbo is able to reduce system lagging by 25% after 18 months of simulated aging.System on Chip (SoC) A system on a chip (SoC) includes into a single chip some of the main hardware components of the mobile device. SoC

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop