1 2 3 Next
Posted 8 Feb 2019, 5:43 a.m.

Judge: The Thompson

Artist: LinkedIn Park Pascal and the PDF Files

Musicianship/Skill - 5

Drums: Crashy, but lightly so, stop timings are perfect. Really great in the heavier bits.

Bass: Lovely warm tone, really well built into the set.

Guitar: Knopfler-esque widdlery-ace. VO-CO-DER YES FAM.

Keys/Vox: Vox are utterly excellent, tone is ace and timing is bang on. Nice vibe, keys all very strong.

Vox: Less strong than other vocalist, but alright. Rap excellent.

Professionalism - 4

A fair amount of noodling about on stage pre-gig. Fuzz pops. After you've started though, absolutely on point. It's comedy more than it's music, but it's exactly what it's going for. Nailed it. I was desperate to give up writing and get in the crowd, because there's nothing I can say other than how fucking great this was.

Songwriting - 4.5

Song 1: What the fuck man. Gold.

Song 2: Vocals and lyrics occasionally fighting each other, otherwise well built.

Song 3: I fucking love this one, utterly ace. Great to hear it live again - I've been listening to it all year on the recording.

Song 4: Yes LinkedIn Park - ace reference. Great shit. Hilarious end.

Song 5: I've run out of ways to say I love this.

Creativity - 5

I don't think I've heard comedy RnB-rock before you guys, so fair play, you've actually got something pretty new here. The set is brilliantly designed and the interplay between the members of the band is really well put together - this is what a proper band sounds and looks like on stage, comedy or otherwise.

Stage Presence/Entertainment Value - 5

Intro - fucking hilarious, those fucking outfits, my dudes. Oh wow, costume change, even better. If you're funny and you know it, pdf. Occasionally awkward silences, but its a deliberate part of the set so it's plus points not minus. Guitarist is the crowd - bam. Rent-a-crowd on point.

Overall - 23.5/25

2019 - the year a joke band genuinely contends for the BOTB title. Reaching heights Mr Coc never hit in 2010-2013. You heard it here first. I JUST WANTED MORE.

P.S. I love how you trolled us by fake changing your name - PASCAL FOREVER.

Artist: Incarnal

Musicianship/Skill - 2.5

Drums: Nicely smashy - fairly down the line, well timed and nice kick work.

Bass: A tad lost in the mix, and fairly rooty, but solid.

Guitar: Very well rehearsed and decently tight. Tone a bit too far on the muddy side, but some really fucking cool shit in the riffs.

Vox: Not the most excellent I've ever heard, but delivered with appropriate gusto - Rage-ey heavier sections not bad!

Professionalism - 3

Not quite at a professional level, but I've seen plenty of worse support acts at decent gigs. The passion is there, and that goes a long way towards covering some of the cracks in the songwriting. Big big big metal band ending, and timing was bang on.

Songwriting - 3

Song 1: Decent progression, if somewhat underdeveloped and thin in the verses. Maybe could use a second guitar to thicken it up. Lyrically good, if nothing new. "Your dick's small, so fuck you" - nice.

Song 2: Lyrics are a bit less cutting here, and the delivery is a little restrained. Music similar to song 1 in how I feel about it. "Am I hot yet?" Rad.

Song 3: Weaker opener into wicked riff - would have worked better without solo guitar intro. Rest of song is less strong than others in the set. Breakdown just a bit over the top, and it got so slow you lost the timing as a band.

Creativity - 2.5

Not breaking any new ground, but it's solid angry, droney melodic metal. Guitar tone being on the slightly sludgier side means some of the more technical aspects are lost in the mix - when I can catch them they're actually very cool. Little gleams of gold throughout the set - I really liked it.

Stage Presence/ Entertainment Value - 4

Good to see a real bit of moshing, and a properly fronted band. Very well led from the front, and the crowd is mostly very well engaged. Banter appropriately short and sweet. You told us you're angry and it's clear you meant it, except maybe bass, who is more 'mildly perturbed' than 'brutally enraged'. Lost banter into song 3.

Overall - 15/25

This is what it's about - not assembling a super group of musicians, but playing the music you love to play just about as well as you're able to play it. Gave me lovely memories of fronting my own metal band in this competition a few years back - not my best band, but my first, and it'll always hold a soft spot in my heart. Loved it, great job.

Artist: Heavy Duty Fruity

Musicianship/Skill - 4

Drums: Tight, stops are really solid. Restrained, in a good way.

Bass: Very well locked into the kick - also restrained, but very strong. 

Guitar: Widdly goodness, very competent indeed.

Keys: Some interesting effects and very well-handled - excellent command of the keys.

Sax: Pretty squeaky and a little flat - jam that mouthpiece on harder. Actually quite jarring next to the significant competence of the rest of the band.

Professionalism - 3

Well you'd certainly fit in in a hotel foyer, and someone would pay for it. No issues in the set whatsoever, really nowt to complain about, and it's all extremely tight. Very short at 12:35 and something weird going on as you leave the stage - not sure what happened there.

Songwriting - 2

Song 1: Real muzak - express elevator to the 891st floor...Well put together as a song.

Song 2: Really more of the same - I'd forgotten it before it finished. A little more interesting during the outro.

Song 3: Yup, colour me deeply unsurprised this is more of the same.

Creativity - 1

My god it's dull - sorry team, but you lost me about 2 mins in. Our drinks get mixed up at 5 mins, and this incited a ten second discussion that I'm afraid was the most exciting part of the set. The sound is certainly experimental though, and kudos for that.

Stage Presence/ Entertainment Value - 2

Very polite, I enjoy the board game themed tunes - when's D&D getting released. Fairly static performance, little in the way of crowd capture. Banter fine, if uninspiring. Stage show adds to the general dullness of the whole affair.

Overall - 12/25

A group of (mostly) extremely good musicians get together to produce the dullest music they could collectively envisage, play it very well, and do their best to put the audience to sleep. Sorry, but if every BandSoc band sounded like that I would never come back.

Artist: Oliver Lewis

Musicianship/ Skill - 3.5

Guitar: The clean tone shows the holes, but there aren't many. It's a little low in the mix - are you playing more quietly than your soundcheck?

Vox: I really like your tone - it's not particularly musical, but it really fucking works. Mic technique is great, as is your tuning. Positively haunting. Less strong later in the set.

Professionalism - 1.5

A fair bit of unnecessary on-stage tuning, and the performance is pretty nervous. Someone else's rent-a-crowd just turned up, and you didn't really take that in your stride. Bit of comedy never goes amiss. Set was a bit short.

Songwriting - 1.5

Song 1: Haunting, delightful.

Song 2: Dodgy name, nice guitar lines though I wanted some more development through the song.

Song 3: Cover (of your granddad though - great).

Creativity - 1

Really nice folky stuff, if a touch understated. Not sure if it went to the places it could have done. Pity the funniest song isn't yours - we'd never have known if you hadn't said! I like what you've done, generally speaking, I just wanted a bit more from it.

Stage Presence - 2

Bit moody, bit broody - cool intro. Crowd talked over it, but shut the fuck up once you started playing and they liked it. Losing the crowd between songs with your tuning and lack of banter though. Banter gets better when you're playing the cover - you're clearly happier in this guise than when playing your own stuff.

Overall - 9.5/25

A lovely palette cleanser - deeply endearing, 10/10 would watch again. Not going to score super high playing covers and so in-genre, but I enjoyed it greatly.

Artist: Rehman Abdul

Musicianship/ Skill - 1

Guitar: Tone is a bit too warm, bordering on flabby, playing is basic and is a bit of an afterthought to the vocals.

Vox: Flat, and consistently out of time. You're often over-reaching your abilities, with fast lyrics in particular being very behind time. Watch the mic technique - make sure to lock the mic over your face so it captures all your efforts.

Professionalism - 0

A bit unsure before the gig - wait for your cue bro, it'll come! It's a long way from professional, but you've got up there and played a set so huge props to you for that. I think you know you're not as experienced as some of the other acts, but that's ok - we all start somewhere, just keep practicing and you'll keep improving.

Songwriting - 1

Song 1: Over before it began - just four chords with some words over the top, not quite there in terms of songwriting.

Song 2: A bit of delay, needs development, but some nice ideas.

Song 3: I was feeling this one - some really heartfelt stuff in there.

Song 4: Think about your structure and how you can vary up your parts. 

Maybe see if you can join up with some other musicians, I think this would benefit from a band's backing.

Creativity - 0

It's mostly 4-chords stuff, have a think about how you can develop your songs by varying it up a bit with the guitars. Don't just let them be backing to your vocals - the guitar lines deserve to sing in their own right. Some nice vocal lines in there, but careful in the fast sections - you lose it a little here.

Stage Presence/ Entertainment Value - 1

it's a nervous performance, but you're holding the crowd and everyone is listening, which is not as easy as it looks. Keep playing alone and at gigs, and you'll feel your performances ease up over time.

Overall - 3/25

For your first go, this was great - you've not scored highly but excellent effort for throwing yourself out there. Keep up the practice and come back to wow us next year.

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 6:38 a.m.

Judge: The Botch

Artist: LinkedIn Park Pascal and the PDF Files

Musicianship/ Skill - 4

Sort out the EQ - this goes for everything. Guitar needs to come up in the mix desperately. Fucking tasty vocals from the keys - just watch the strain on some of the notes! HAHA that keyboard headbang! Drums are noticeably the area where it needs most improvement - patterns are dull. Vocals play off each other as good as System of a Down.

Professionalism - 4.5

The muddy tones are a dead giveaway that this could be improved even more. Lots to like about the performance - especially the banter and ease on stage - everyone felt confident and it came across with an endearing performance.

Songwriting - 3

Excellent lyrics ring above the mix - all tongue in cheek and catchy as! There's a rhythmic conventional way you transverse across multiple genres - whilst totally natural and seemingly 'original' - I really like the afro beat rhythms coming from the drums. Again the vocal interplay is a very well utilised strength of the band. One critique would be the self-awareness of the Pascal motif that is a little overly repeated in every song.

Creativity - 4

From the monk-like vocal harmonies right to the afro beat every aspect of your musicality comes across as natural and befitting of your brand of comedy rock. Loved the RnB vocals of the first song and everything about the vocal interplay was YES!

Stage Presence/ Entertainment Value - 4.5

So much love on stage - the robes, the outrageous and colourful outfits - even stretching on stage. Fun, ambitious and all the charisma to pull it off. Both vocalists command the stage and even the guitarist gets in on the stage presence. Felt a lot more polished than previous performances.

Overall - 20/25

Pascal's back! Did not expect that - a great improvement from last year! Keep it up!

Musicianship/ Skill - 4

Meaty Ibanez gives meaty tone. What a powerhouse - excellent musicianship from guitar, bass and drums. The snare hits are tremendous and the kick is tight! Bass locks in really well though.

Notice a lot of guitar lines mirrored - maybe add on more distortion to the bass? Definitely comes into its own in 2nd song with more separation from guitar.

Wow the vocals do a great job but fail to add much in terms of melody. The screams really cut through but song sections fall into the mix.

Professionalism - 3.5

No fucking about. Your sound is tight, well rehearsed and holds time throughout. Really impressed with the drums and guitar is holding such a presence - epic fake out outro, again tremendous hold over your timing. Not many bands here have the sound and the timing on lock down - but you smash it. Set bang on time and off stage relatively quickly - great performance all round! Also - more hate and anger - YES!

Songwriting - 4

Wow you write a mean set. Ferocious riffs absolutely dominate the songs - suitable melodic given the lack of harmonic vocaling. Songs of utter guttural anger are a pleasure to listen to - are you raging "Am I hot yet?" and verbal meanderings of being a "female fronted" band?

Third song doubles down on your formula and you deliver with a noticeably good intro hook.

Creativity - 3

Acid rock at times - fucking monstrous sound. Smart use of breakdowns and several attempts at adding dynamics. I really like the garage rock vocals and sheer anger on display - emotion led! I would be intrigued at what more you could do however - because what more can your sound provide?

Stage Presence/ Entertainment Value - 4

More jumping around please! Everyone just wants to go for it - but there's a little bit of restraint on show - fucking go for it! With all that hair where is the headbanging during instrumental sections. Love the in character banter - holding our attention. You really jump into things by the end of the set - but in contrast - vocalist loses a little steam by the end! Really fun to watch! Great effort from the headbanging guitarist!

Overall - 18.5/25

Melodic vocals are maybe the missing ingredient? But fuck if you bring more energy - no one will care!

Judge: Botch-a-Bingo

Artist: Heavy Duty Fruity

Musicianship/ Skill - 3

The keys and drums standout with a very promising rhythm section. Unfortunately the bass fails to lock in with the kick dynamically and is rather root note led, would love more runs on the bass. Guitar is utterly lost within the mix - maybe find your own space in the EQ to cut through on the keys. Keys does a fantastic job driving the rhythm through many melodic sections to open up the lead saxophone lines. Drums copes effortlessly with the changing time signatures - quality of multihit hi-hat is a bit off and the snare sounds terrible - often ghosted too much.

Professionalism - 2.5

Pretty tight start, sadly the mix is all over the place. I can't distinguish the guitar through the mix. Saxophone tone is muddied in the mix, no care to the sound - soundcheck more! What was going on at the end? The music stops to no applause and the keyboardist is looking around lost.

Songwriting - 3

Boardgame themed songs definitely serve you well, unfortunately the connotations of said boardgames does not lend itself to the songs. Your songs rise and fall and create a fairly uninteresting soundscape - desperately searching for a hook. Riffs were dull and dragged on despite good dynamics from drums. Nothing really plays off itself and I get the sense that although you're writing self-indulgent prog - you're only going at 50%.

Creativity - 3

Proggy, king crimson-esque indulgence. Was so boring until the keys solo upbeat section. Elements of Casiopea and some Galactic Funk! By the 2nd and 3rd songs I realise I'm listening to the same thing - mildly melodic saxophone riff, a few time signatures.

The fact no one applauded at the end of the set is hysterical!? WTF happened? Very easy to watch but nothing musically to hold your attention. Hard to tear apart a band introvertedly playing their set - but there just wasn't anything holding this set together.

Overall - 13.5/25

Nothing Heavy or Fruity in this set.

Artist: Oliver Lewis

Musicianship/ Skill - 3.5

I'm surprised how low the guitar sits in the mix - this should be a highlight of the set - more reverb - a touch of delay. Vocals are solid - but more work on projection would help a lot. Confident finger picking across the neck - but relatively 'safe' selection of chords. Delivery of 3rd song was rather flat.

Professionalism - 1

Dodgy feedback - tuning without a pedal - so easily corrected. Apologising for the feedback yet asking for more monitor. Guitar mic'd rather than DI? Maybe get an LR Baggs guitar pickup for the acoustic. Bad decision to do a cover - but overall you play relatively confidently!

Songwriting - 1

Straight up folk - find a riff and wordplay and repeat. Structure works albeit one dynamic. Vocal melodies fail to lift the choruses into something impactful. Why oh why did the 2nd song resolve on the major - boo! I would have preferred your own song for the 3rd - breaks the tone and atmosphere you created - comedy is definitely not what this set needed! -1 for the 'cover'.

Creativity - 2

Alexis Murdoch fan? Metaphoric whimsical folk painting landscapes with words. I'm not saying a 'poppy' hook is what you need - but you'd benefit greatly from a little more dynamics. I like the folk roots and the guitar complements the lyrics really well. Hate the change in musical identity for the last song.

Stage Presence/ Entertainment Value - 3

Great presence silencing the crowd - but not a fan of the comedy song that breaks the audience's expectation. Might have made it more interesting and won you fans - but highlighted the lack of creativity in your original songs. I would've scored higher if not for the break in tone.

Overall - 10.5/25

I wanted to like this more - but you ruined it with the comedy - find your own sound and stick to it.

Musicianship/ Skill - 1

Fuck what happened to that guitar? - is there an agency I can call that's against the abuse of electric guitars? Vocals are incredibly ambitious - appreciate the rapping but very lost over each bar - guitar strums struggle to keep the time. Delay guitar is a step in the right direction - you don't need to strum continuously to create a presence! More melodic vocals are unfortunately flat and pitchy - keep at it and get practicing.

Professionalism - 1

The guitar is so out of tune I'm beginning to doubt my own ears...

Head down performance reeks of nervous confidence. A lot more practice needed to iron out pitchy vocals and guitar issues. Notice with your delay you can give yourself more space to build your song around!

Songwriting - 1

There are hints of some interesting vocal hooks - notable in first 3 songs - but vocal delivery doesn't do it justice. At other times your songs dither between chorus and verses - a loss of presence - primarily because the guitar sounds so bad. I liked what you were doing with some of the chorus moments - but difficult to hear your lyrics precisely.

Creativity - 0

This doesn't even count as lo-fi. This is a juvenile attempt at songwriting. There aren't even consistent verse structures to grab on to  - it's just an endless stream of consciousness played to out of tune strums of a guitar. I'm sorry, but this just wasn't planned out at all.

I give you a lot of credit for playing up on stage - but definitely get a band to help add more to the mix. Perhaps focus on the vocals and get someone to play the guitar for you. Good job on your first live performance - but you are way out of your depth. Keep playing and the vocals will improve for sure.

Overall - 4/25

"Selective Amnesia" - fuck, if only!

4 is a generous score, get a band and practice some more.

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 7:32 a.m.

Judge: Will

Musicianship/Skill - 4

Guitar: Nice riffle, using all strings fills it out nicely. Keeps the twang of lower strings under control.

Bass: Looks like it is driving along. I do think you could be louder though. As a 3-piece you need to bring the grit.

Drums: Massive and provide some beefy half-time moments. 

Vocals: Raw, in time enough and clearly more about aggression.

Professionalism - 3.5

Big sound for a 3-piece. Intense interaction - I don't know if the crowd are ok with this. Hey I know you're angry but you to build up to it. Simmer at first, then bring the assault. Learn to simmer  - it's helpful.

Songwriting - 4

Some of the pacing is a little repetitive but the riffs are interestingly put together/ alternating between octave chords and so don't suffer. Okay, loving how octaves and slide offs are being incorporated to later riff variations. More melodic vocals and harmony could take these tunes to the next level. Lyrics sound pretty offensive - cool!

Creativity - 3

As far as creativity goes, there's a good range of influences on show. It goes a bit beyond cookie-cutter rock because a lot of the parts develop nicely. Enough variation between songs to keep it interesting.

Stage Presence/ Entertainment Value - 3.5

Nice to see a bit of charisma on show, all smashing the energy. Moving as a unit makes heavy sections hit harder. Nicely done.

Overall - 18/25

Enjoyable set! There's deffo a few places that could be improved on. I think some keys could add in some extra tonality that you sometimes lack. Made a very good job of the line up they have.

Artist: LinkedIn Park Pascal and the PDF Files

Musicianship/ Skill - 3.5

Guitar: Cool bluesy finger style playing, but it's too quiet. Maybe invest in some gentle overdrive.

Drums: In the pocket, solid playing.

Bass: Solid playing, tone is slightly boomy, needs to make up for quiet guitar.

Piano: Carries most of the music, voice is amazing - best thing about it.

Professionalism - 2.5

Plug in amp/guitarist stood on lead :(

I think this is a joke band that got out of hand. I don't get what the fuck this is but it's mildly enjoyable.

Songwriting - 3.5

Dressed as monk druid men, I like it, some of the vocal arrangements work really well. Vocal licks generate nice catchy hook, ooh la Spanish song! Great parody on the fact that all Spanish music sounds the same! I actually like this one the most. 2nd song has a cool groove to it.

Creativity - 3

Yeah have some creativity for those damn outfits. You'll have to live with those photos forever. You change styles a lot. If you just blended the influences in all of the songs you would get more points here.

Stage Presence/ Entertainment Value - 4.5

Yay BandSoc in jokes! So glad this ridiculous tradition still exists. I have no idea who Pascal is but you all seem to like him. Great stage presence with this band. There's several big characters on stage riffing off each other and it comes off well even though I don't know what they're on about.

Overall - 17/25

Pascal seems cool but he's no Loogeman. Looge.

Judge: The Will of Pascal

Artist: Heavy Duty Fruity

Musicianship/ Skill - 4.5

Sax is a little off with the keys at the start. Drummer is on it - restrained dynamics, only playing as much as he needs to. Stops and rhythmic changes are on point. Guitar effortlessly shifts from lead to support. Amazing drum fill carrying the pause over the 1. Keys are refreshing changes in timbre and v. well played. Bass has some cool licks but this kind of genre needs a mad-good wizard on the bass. Could vary parts later into set.

Professionalism - 2.5

Keyboardist introduces songs like a conductor at a school event, cool let's not be too anarchic now.

Moving between songs felt a bit wooden.

Songwriting - 2.5

I'm not sure what the logic is here. It's very impressive rhythmically but so many times the melody is left wanting. I get it's jazzy but it can still be catchy. 

Smooth-flowing keys into second song nice, silky, I think the guitar is helping here as well. Cool changes of time signature.

Crazy good musicians but the songwriting needs to be more listenable.

Creativity - 3

Creative pithing the genre. I'm getting a range of proggy jazz fusion influences and they combine to create something memorable in how it gels together creatively. It's just that musically I'm tuning out from time to time. With no vox you need to consider your audience more.

Not really much movement, could have done with more to make up for dull songwriting.

Bassist is doing the same dance he does for GoldReed - How are you managing this?

Overall - 13.5/25

Musically great but not nice to listen to. Note choices are chaotic and it is technically good but I'm not engaged. Reminds me of a "Fine Dining" place in town that does smoked eel and potato foam starters. Good on paper but slimy...slimy paper.

Artist: Acoustic Guitar Guy (Oliver Lewis)

Musicianship/ Skill - 3

Some nice chord progressions, usually smoothly played. Not a fan of the vocal style, it's a bit grumbly. It doesn't relax me when you sound older than you look, I get it's supposed to be chill but it doesn't come off that way to me.

Professionalism - 3

Not mad on saying 'guitar time' in a set at any point. If those people start talking rake their ears with feedback. Nice Guy. Set was a snippet short.

Songwriting - 2

BIG BOI - my favourite song title yet. It will be the name of my autobiography and all of my children. 

Some lovely chord progressions but they don't go far enough because the vocals are not melodic enough.

Last song is a cool touch (pelvic) you said this as I wrote it!

Creativity - 2

Seems creative because it is not really something someone under the age of 40 would seek out to listen to (obvious exceptions apply). Is the last song a cover? There's an argument for it. You could have kept this a secret haha!

Crowd were very engaged. Was headbanging but didn't need to. His songs' vibes set the atmosphere here well!

Overall - 12/25

Not my thing. I feel like some of the relaxing bits don't really relax me but the pelvis tune was pretty funny. Of course it was mainly well delivered, well thought out chords on the guitar. This guy is an old soul and he rocks it. Keep growing old buddy!

Musicianship/ Skill - 1

Guitar: The tone makes me sad. Playing is floppy - you need more conviction between strokes, it will help you keep time. 

Vox: Mic technique needs improving. This comes from you being unsure about what you are playing. It will improve with a bit more experience and confidence in what you're playing.

Professionalism - 1

Seemed nervous beforehand. Song intros are a little lost on me. You've put this music together, announce it clearly! Some of the vocals get randomly loud, you need consistency.

Songwriting - 1

The songs are tricky to follow. I think you need more definition with your melodies and deliver them with more punch. Some of the note sequences are lost in flat notes.

Creativity - 0

Singer with a guitar. You've got to wow me here to score well and it's not exceptional.

Didn't really move, didn't own the stage either. I think it's nerves. If this is your first performance, this can only improve. Good job man! Persevere.

Overall - 4/25

It lacked technically and there is lots you can do to improve, but see that as a positive. Well done on your first show dude!

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 7:35 a.m.

Final Scores

1st Pascal and the PDF Files (1+1+2=4)

2nd Incarnal (2+2+1=5)

3rd Heavy Duty Fruity (3+3+3=9)

4th Oliver Lewis (4+4+4=12)

5th Rehman Abdul (5+5+5=15)

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 8:58 a.m.

Will said:

Crowd were very engaged. Was headbanging but didn't need to. His songs' vibes set the atmosphere here well!

I don’t get this (sorry Will). score of 2 which is pretty low but with good comments. Your comments suggest a good or very good so why not give 4. I appreciate it would have no impact on the eventual result but this is a tad inconsistent, no?

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 10:15 a.m.

Definitely one of the most enjoyable heats last night. Some really great acts. Elvis' Pelvis is my new favourite song.

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 10:59 a.m.

Thompson gave "4 chords no actual song endings unplug myself from the amp why don't I" Pascal a 5 for musicianship and Tristan "it's not wanker's cramp I just rock too much" Thompson a 2.5. There's no justice in this world.

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 11:16 a.m.

Liam said:

Thompson gave "4 chords no actual song endings unplug myself from the amp why don't I" Pascal a 5 for musicianship and Tristan "it's not wanker's cramp I just rock too much" Thompson a 2.5. There's no justice in this world.

Granted I wasn’t there, so I have no idea how well or badly these bands played, the musicianship score comes down fo how well you played your songs within the genre. So it could be that pascal played their more “simple” songs better than incarnal did their “complex” ones?

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 11:17 a.m.

also unplugs comes under professionalism

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 11:26 a.m.

What Indy said Liam - don't be the butt hurt forum bro, you guys were ace.