Posted 8 Feb 2019, noon

Pascal diss track incoming

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 12:02 p.m.

I am excite

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 12:11 p.m.

It can be a difficult thing to come to terms with (and I've been on the receiving end) which is that sometimes a band playing good songs very tightly which are more "straightforward" do better than those playing thing a bit more complex, but is lacking in tightness and maybe song quality. 

Still came second and one of the judges put you in first so you can't be too annoyed with the overall placing I think. 

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 12:16 p.m.

Overuse of the word 'ace' award: Thompson

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 12:19 p.m.

Liam said:

Pascal diss track incoming

Can't wait either

Adam said:

Overuse of the word 'ace' award: Thompson

Looking forward to seeing who will be voted most hated judge.

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 2:42 p.m.

Outraged at the scoring of Incarnal by Thompson... too busy jacking off Pascal at every opportunity are we? 2 for musicianship? THE JUDGES MUST HANG

I think Pascal will be slaughtered in the finals... they're gonna get drowned out on such a big stage ;) I think Incarnal will be storming back for some revenge after the Semi-finals :o

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 3 p.m.

I think Liam is just salty that his band who actually prepare did worse, on average, than his musical shitpost.

Incarnal to win the semis, there's my prediction.

Also are these heats being recorded, because I've got this whole like, job malarkey now and I'd still like to hear whats going on down there.

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 3:20 p.m.

I think Incarnal will be storming back for some revenge after the Semi-final

<3

and yes they are being recorded, unfortunately we haven't got recordings of heat one but all of the other heats have just been recorded straight off the mixing desk so who knows how they'll sound, working on getting them up on the youtube channel at some point very soon ;)

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 3:22 p.m.

Conor said:

I think Liam is just salty that his band who actually prepare did worse, on average, than his musical shitpost.

Confused. Are you saying that of the two bands he was in, the one that prepared did worse than the other (which I think was the one with you?) or are you saying that Pascal did not prepare? Because I'm pretty sure they rehearsed/have played music live (either as a band or individually) in order to be good enough to win...

Posted 8 Feb 2019, 3:25 p.m.

Nah I'm saying cultureblood did fuck all prep.

I figured if pascal were as tight as they were in the final last year then they had to put in a lot of time on it.