Maybelline B3306200 compatible - Lifter Gloss - 01 Pearl

Maybelline B3306200 compatible - Lifter Gloss - 01 Pearl

RRP: £20.37
Price: £10.185
£10.185 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Now, in five bronzed shades inspired by golden hour, this lip gloss formula with hyaluronic acid leaves behind lasting hydration and fuller-looking lips. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Lascia le labbra belle morbide, la formula non è appiccicosa e anche applicato sopra un rossetto matt il risultato è bellissimo. It's slightly sticky (but that's okay for a gloss), and it has a very intense sweet fragrance that may not appeal to everyone. Whether you are looking for a new favorite product for your makeup collection or want to pamper your lips with a luxurious shine, the Lifter Gloss 01 Pearl is the perfect choice.

Apply lip gloss with the XL wand applicator in the center of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth. The Lifter Gloss 01 Pearl is not just a beautiful makeup product, it is also a valuable addition to your beauty routine.Amber and Stone are also reminiscent of the now-discontinued Bite French Press Lip Gloss in Dirty Chai, although the Bite lip glosses were more pigmented.

Read more about the condition New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid, Alumina, Silica, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Trihydroxystearin, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopherol, Magnesium Silicate, Glucomannan, Parfum / Fragrance, [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, Ci 45410 / Red 28 Lake, Ci 15850 / Red 7, Ci 75470 / Carmine, Ci 15850 / Red 6, Ci 17200 / Red 33 Lake, Ci 45380 / Red 22 Lake, Ci 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 42090 / Blue 1 Lake]. The moisturizing benefits of the gloss make me more inclined to reach for this gloss on an everyday basis, and the variety of shades are well suited to my preferences for neutrals. The formulas feel similar when applied, and the shades have a similar wear time before fading, though I think that the Maybelline gloss offers more long-term hydration, while the Pat McGrath lip glosses are just moisturizing when the color is still present.The Maybelline glosses feel more plush and last longer on my lips, and I get more long-term hydration from these.

The item may be missing its original packaging, or the original packaging has been opened or is no longer sealed. It moisturizes the lips nicely, although there is a slight tingling sensation, but I didn't notice any increase in volume. This breakthrough formula with Hyaluronic Acid visibly smoothes lip surface and enhances lip contour with high shine for hydrated, fuller looking lips. Next Level Shine: Transform your lips in one easy swipe with the XL wand applicator that evenly dispenses the Lifter Gloss into a smooth, super- shiny finish.This hydrating lip gloss is available in a full range of modern shades, like Pearl, Ice, Amber, Bubblegum, Gummy Bear and more. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Although I find them a little bulky, the clear thick plastic looks fun and modern without looking cheap. Give your lips a lifted look with Maybelline’s plumping gloss, designed to hydrate for a fuller, shinier appearance. I think the brand nailed it with every aspect of the gloss – from the packaging to the formula to the shades, and even the scent.

Whether you want a natural look for everyday or a more intense shine for festive occasions, the Lifter Gloss 01 Pearl will be your perfect companion. Whether you're going to a festive event or just want to pamper yourself in everyday life, Lifter Gloss 21 Gummy Bear will be your perfect companion. I especially love shade 02, it's almost invisible and transparent, perfect for everyday wear, creating a wet effect on the lips. C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid, Alumina, Silica, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Trihydroxystearin, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ethylene/Va Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tocopherol, Magnesium Silicate, Glucomannan, Parfum / Fragrance.The only drawbacks are the somewhat overpowering sweet taste and the relatively short-lasting power (+/- 2 hours). The hyaluronic acid in the formula also goes a long way to making the gloss actually feel hydrating, and my lips will feel moisturized even after the gloss fades away. I received my lipsticks, very nice shades, but in my opinion, shade number 004 is darker than I expected, more suitable for events or evening makeup! Apply lip gloss with the XL Wand™ applicator in the center of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth. Lips will seem more natural thanks to an increase in essential water that also helps you to resist chapping and dryness.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop