Posted 23 Feb 2019, 5:51 p.m.

Sad to see none of the judges spotted the chunk of brie rowan yeeted into the crowd, will get more for the semis

Posted 24 Feb 2019, 1:42 p.m.

he needs a whole wheel that he could yeet like a frisbee

Posted 25 Feb 2019, 4:12 p.m.

As Tristan's father and someone who attended heat 5 I have to say how disgusted and upset I am to view the comments from Neil on this forum. In my mind, they are malicious and vitriolic.

For those that agree with this behavior, I would ask you to question whether you really feel it is acceptable to speak so aggressively, in such an arrogant manner and humiliating tone in an open forum to another individual? We repeatedly hear of cases of cyber bullying which ends up with devastating consequences so can I ask you not just as a parent but as another human being to reflect on what has been written. I feel the vulgarity in which Neil publicly spoke has the potential to be damaging. Banter and criticism is great but what I read was personal, very offensive and taking this way too far.

Bandsoc perhaps by failing to moderate you are in affect condoning this behavior?

Neil, I do have to query one of your remarks regarding wanker's cramp. As a victim and wrist abuser myself, I have always been of the understanding that if a man has been SO ALONE FOR SO LONG then it's perfectly acceptable to do nothing but sit at home and write riffs in 11/8. How you choose to be interpret this within the rules of the Band "Society" is of course not for me to question.

As we know once a statement exists in this digital world it cannot easily, if at all, be retracted. I can only ask and hope to see a little more humility in this forum.

Kind regards,

Liam