NIVEA SUN Protect & Moisture Sun Trigger Spray SPF30 (200ml), Moisturising Suncream Spray with SPF30, Advanced Sunscreen Protection, Reduces Risk of Sun Allergies

£9.9
FREE Shipping

NIVEA SUN Protect & Moisture Sun Trigger Spray SPF30 (200ml), Moisturising Suncream Spray with SPF30, Advanced Sunscreen Protection, Reduces Risk of Sun Allergies

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Instead of worrying about the sun’s harmful UV rays and the discomfort of sunburns, let us help you choose the ideal sun product for your skin, so you can focus on relaxing and enjoying the warmth instead.

The quick absorbing formula supports the skin's protective barrier, provides long-lasting moisture, and reduces the risk of sun allergies. Application information: Spray the suncream liberally over all exposed areas of the skin, making sure to cover the ears, face, neck and other hard-to-reach areas. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. A sun spray provides long-lasting protection against cell damage and prevents the development of skin cancer. The product still does need rubbing in and will land in your hair like little dust particles but I survived a week unburnt!

Sometimes it can be difficult to know exactly which sun lotion is ideal for giving you the right care for a day at the beach or the appropriate SPF sunscreen for your infant or toddler’s precious skin. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . For Sensitive Skin - Unperfumed formula with Bio-Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil soothes the sensitive skin.

The sun protection factor was great for my skin type and when out in the sun I never burned and felt comfortable staying out in the sun longer whilst wearing the factor 30. Thanks for your feedback, although we're sorry to hear of your experience with our NIVEA SUN Lotion.Perfect for all occasions-whether you're off to a beach or perhaps you're just walking around the area, suncream is vital and is most definitely becoming a part of the everyday skin care routine. It is specially developed for sensitive skin and provides immediate UV protection against sun-induced irritations. The water-resistant formula is 82% biodegradable and respects the ocean by being free from UV filters Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octocrylene and free of microplastic.

We’ve got a number of expert articles designed to help you choose the ideal solutions for all of your sun care needs. Nivea is usually my go to but this time it has been so thick and peeling off like glue after moments in sun exposure. How to apply: Spray sun lotion generously onto bare skin before going outside, allowing it to be absorbed by the skin. With this experience comes a wealth of parenting and pregnancy advice, all of which we love to share with you. Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming and towelling.

After application, the moisturising lotion immediately protects against sun exposure and long-term UV-induced skin damage and helps to reduce the risk of sun allergies. Packaged very well and I appreciated the tissue paper covering the item so it wasn’t visible to whoever is present when opening it! The trigger spray made applying the lotion quicker and more accurate than when I used the lotion straight from the bottle. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The trigger spray bottle has a lock on it so there’s no chance of it leaking or being sprayed by young children.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop