Posted 11 Mar 2019, 5:24 p.m.

In general disagree with your scores for them especially when compared to some of the others bands as well as comments. So I question you putting them first. I think you’re wrong. 

Posted 11 Mar 2019, 6:48 p.m.

I mean ... I was hoping you might actually bother explaining what you thought, but I guess I'll just have to settle for you thinking I'm a silly boy?

Posted 11 Mar 2019, 7:52 p.m.

Silly silly boy.

Posted 11 Mar 2019, 8:20 p.m.

I thought your scores were inconsistent for different bands when considering your comments I guess. It doesn’t matter as it wouldn’t have changed anything 

Posted 11 Mar 2019, 8:54 p.m.

Could you manage an example?

I always aim to get the scores right as the priority and the comments are my thoughts throughout the event. So they're unlikely to always align. 

It doesn't matter sure, however this is a forum for discussion so why not discuss it?

Posted 12 Mar 2019, 12:06 a.m.

Ive just remembered that the bandsoc history thread needs updating for this years finalists and exec someone get on it pls <3

Posted 12 Mar 2019, 2:15 a.m.

(In this week’s episode of Tristan mentions something that’s going to happen in the exec meeting/ only exec can do)

Posted 13 Mar 2019, 9:42 p.m.

For fucks sake can one person other than his lordship moan about the comments?!

Posted 15 Mar 2019, 9 p.m.

they never would have gotten you to judge if it wasn’t for me so pipe down buttigieg