CHARLOTTE TILBURY The Pillow Talk Colour Coded Eye Shadow Luxury Palette BNIB

CHARLOTTE TILBURY The Pillow Talk Colour Coded Eye Shadow Luxury Palette BNIB

RRP: £16.00
Price: £8
£8 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The quality is typical of Pat McGrath’s perfection, the shades are buttery and velvety, and the shimmers and metallics are intense. The only downside is the obvious- the price! The Pat McGrath Labs Mothership II Eyeshadow Palette comes with 6 pressed shadows with matte, pearl and sparkle finishes. The other 4 eyeshadows are made from hybrid pigmented formulas in metallic, satin sheen, iridescence, and holographic brilliance finishes. NEW! for 2023! Pillow Talk Beautifying Face Palette in Fair/Medium: My beautifying blush + glow palette! Includes a cool pink matte blush, warm glow highlighter, peachy-pink matte blush and rose gold highlighter!

Start by outlining your lips using the Lip Cheat lip liner in Pillow Talk. Fill in the lips to help the colour stay on for longer. It’s a palette well worth the money! This palette is ideal for a first eyeshadow palette, it has loads of colours and they’re all really pretty ones! SMOKE – For an evening look, repeat the first steps, then using the Eye Smudger Brush, blend the soft matte brown Smoke shade from the outer corner of the eye, upwards into the crease. Blend into the crease and apply across the upper and lower lash-line. Berry Nudes is one of my favourite colour stories ever. Just look at how pretty these palettes are and the looks that be created from them are endless. We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/whenThe Pat McGrath Bronze Seduction palette is one of their most beautiful and dazzling palettes. It’s the most unique yet wearable one, in my opinion.

One negative about the palette is that it doesn’t come with a mirror, however, for the price of the palette you can’t really complain. Pat McGrath is known to make eyeshadow palettes that are top-notch and pretty unbeatable when it comes to quality. Their shadows are buttery, velvety and highly pigmented. All three of the palettes will give you your money’s worth. They are all highly pigmented, super easy to work and blend with and last throughout the day.

If you’re looking for vibrant, alluring, magical, and mysterious and want to stand out from the crowds then you need one of these eyeshadow palettes! If you’re looking for a palette even cheaper than Huda Beauty, the ColourPop California Love Palette is the one you need! It swatches almost identically to both the Natasha Denona and Huda palettes! Another thing I did hear a lot is that many people with sensitive skin find that cheap brands tend to cause a reaction in their skin more than the more expensive ones.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop