Posted 22 Jun 2019, 8:32 p.m.

Hello again Bandsoc! 

For those of you who don't know me, I was a society member in 2013-16 who hosted a fortnightly Bandsoc radio show on RaW and reached the BOTB final as a soloist in 2016.

In summer 2014, I started recording an EP and, soon after that, started telling people that it would be released soon. I'm sure we can all see where this is going.

Today, the EP finally released! It's on Spotify and Apple Music and iTunes and a load of other sites.

If you ever saw me live, you would have seen some odd experimental looping music, but this EP was recorded while I still had my pop sound and you can hear the progression of my sound into something more experimental with some of the tracks.

I also have some cool accompanying promo material, like a music videoold live sessions, a vlog of my time in and after the studio and a personality quiz so you can determine which of the songs from the EP you are most like.

If you like, you can join me on my Facebook page, where I'm being very open with my release, marketing and creative processes as I try to navigate this weird industry.

Best wishes,

Eli x