Posted 10 Mar 2020, 9:06 a.m.

Hey Neil, I know you won and all and were excited, but maybe you should have called this thread: 2020 Judges Final comments? There were other finals you know ;)

Posted 10 Mar 2020, 1:54 p.m.

literally why has it taken you two years to question this format

Posted 10 Mar 2020, 5:43 p.m.

Only noticed it now :(

Posted 10 Mar 2020, 10:26 p.m.

still looking for those qualifications bud....I entered bandsoc thinking I was under qualified and I have 3 grade 8 distinctions AND grade 8 music theory (you know where you learn to write music...not using tabs) and went to the Junior Birmingham Conservatoire for 7 years (I could go on?). Sometimes you gotta realise that saying something of no content is worse than saying nothing at all...

lol I'm not upset either...I just thought I'd learn something from this competition, clearly I was wrong. I've done enough competitions in my life to not care, but to be this nasty? Of course I'm going to question it. I've said what I've said and I'm standing by it

Posted 11 Mar 2020, 3:29 p.m.

Harry said

still looking for those qualifications bud....I entered bandsoc thinking I was under qualified and I have 3 grade 8 distinctions AND grade 8 music theory (you know where you learn to write music...not using tabs) and went to the Junior Birmingham Conservatoire for 7 years (I could go on?). Sometimes you gotta realise that saying something of no content is worse than saying nothing at all...

lol I'm not upset either...I just thought I'd learn something from this competition, clearly I was wrong. I've done enough competitions in my life to not care, but to be this nasty? Of course I'm going to question it. I've said what I've said and I'm standing by it

Meow