Beco Gemini Baby Carrier Newborn to Toddler - All Positions Baby Body Carrier, 100% Cotton Baby Carrier Backpack, Baby Front Carrier with Adjustable Seat, Ergonomic Baby Holder Carrier 7-35 lbs (Grey)

£39.995
FREE Shipping

Beco Gemini Baby Carrier Newborn to Toddler - All Positions Baby Body Carrier, 100% Cotton Baby Carrier Backpack, Baby Front Carrier with Adjustable Seat, Ergonomic Baby Holder Carrier 7-35 lbs (Grey)

RRP: £79.99
Price: £39.995
£39.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With the narrow piece at the crotch that's not adjustable in width, this leaves his legs dangling and unsupported, not in the natural seated position, as he gets older. I would highly recommend this carrier, it has a feel of a soft mei tai but with buckles so easy if this is your first carrier. Although there are some complaints about the safety buckles, it seems like a useful feature, considering that the only downside is discomfort when taking it off and perhaps the extra minute (or less) it takes. Adjusting the parent's shoulder straps impacts the space in the child's seat and the headrest position, making it harder to customize the seat to fit comfortably, especially for larger children. Hands-free Heaven: Breeze through mommy/daddy duties hands-free with optimal weight distribution, crossable straps, a padded waist belt for additional support, and a practical pocket for your phone or keys with this newborn baby carrier.

This mesh baby carrier is secure enough to use from the newborn stage without an additional insert, but only until the baby is 26 pounds. So all in all, the Beco Gemini is a fantastic carrier, offering multiple carrying positions and super flexibility of use combined with a firm supportive waistband with light soft shoulder padding. On the other hand, after washing it multiple times most parents plan to use it with other babies, therefore the carrier seems to be quite durable.The Beco Gemini Cool has all the benefits of the standard cotton carriers, but is made with a breathable “3D mesh” that will keep you and your child cool in the summer months. Catch up on Select's in-depth coverage of personal finance, tech and tools, wellness and more, and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date. carriers like the Ergo and Lillebaby carriers have thickly padded shoulder straps and firm thickly padded waist bands, while light weight carriers like the Izmi or Connecta have no padding or only very light soft padding across both the shoulders and the waist band. The convertible seat has two widths, narrow and wide, and which setting you use is based on the carry position and somewhat on your baby's size.

The Beco Gemini also crosses in the back for extra support, especially helpful for smaller humans who want to feel more secure using a carrier (I’m only 5 foot, 2 inches tall). However we can report that a lot of people do not appreciate the the hip strap being longer on one side than the other. Consequently the Beco Gemini tends to the sling of choice for the minimalists - those who want a comfortable carrier that is very simple, and folds down tiny. I have used it since my daughter was 3 months old (diagnosed with silent reflux and hated lying down in her pram).I ended up with way too many items: an Ergo carrier hand-me-down that was gifted to me, a sling and a wrap. Gabby built a base of admirers thanks to her carrier designs that modern parents feel are functional and stylish. One final note before we dive into the actual facts: don’t confuse Beco with Graco, even though they sound almost identical.

I really prefer a placement closer to the center because I often delicately remove carrier while holding sleeping baby and this makes it a bit tough if I am using my left hand. My husband doesn’t have a problem carrying baby in it, but my shoulders start to ache because there is no hip support. The Beco Carrier is super-adjustable - narrow the seat for new babies, no insert required, and extend it for older babies and toddlers. Depending on how it’s processed, polyurethane foam may contain various chemical additives, including formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, and other well established toxic chemicals. It can be used in a variety of different positions (four to be exact), including hip and back, and it’s easy to adjust into each hold.If you’re looking for a safe and comfortable way to carry your baby, look no further than Beco Baby Carriers. Surprisingly, it was much easier for me to put him in the carrier by lifting him up and into the carrier versus bending down to put him in the bassinet part of the stroller.

I guess I would not recommend this as I am sure the manufacturer would not approve, but it is what it is.Trained and Insured Babywearing Consultant and owner of Sheen Slings Sling Library and Consultancy in South West London. But the brilliant thing about soft carriers is that you can stuff it in the bottom of the pram and bring it out for bub or toddler as the need arises.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop