BIC BodyMark Temporary Tattoo Markers for Skin, Color Collection, Flexible Brush Tip, 8-Count Pack of Assorted Colors, Skin-Safe*, Cosmetic Quality (MTBP81-AST), 1 Count (Pack of 8)

£2.66
FREE Shipping

BIC BodyMark Temporary Tattoo Markers for Skin, Color Collection, Flexible Brush Tip, 8-Count Pack of Assorted Colors, Skin-Safe*, Cosmetic Quality (MTBP81-AST), 1 Count (Pack of 8)

RRP: £5.32
Price: £2.66
£2.66 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Cosmetic-quality BodyMark markers are specially designed to draw on skin so you can create fake tattoos. Common Preservative Free Free of formaldehyde and the most common allergy causing preservatives such as benzalkonium chloride, formaldehyde, benzophenone, methyldibromo glutaronitrile, MCI/MI and others. Have fun expressing yourself and stand out from the crowd with BodyMark by BIC Temporary Tattoo Markers!

With their high-quality formulation, versatility, and ease of use, they are a perfect choice for individuals of all ages. Elizabeth specializes in permanent cosmetics including eyebrow microblading, micro shading, ombre brows, eyeliner, lips and more. Create bright, colorful temporary tattoos that can last for days and are easy to remove with soap and water.

With their vibrant colors, quick-drying formula, and water-resistant ink, they offer both ease of use and long-lasting results.

Unleash your imagination and your art with cosmetic-grade BodyMark by BIC temporary tattoo markers and stencils.Whether you are going to a party, supporting your favorite team, attending a festival, or you just feel like trying something different, these body art markers will help you create unique tattoo designs that reflect your style and mood.

The first is that I'm indecisive, and can't figure out what a worthy "first tattoo" for me would be; the second is that I've got an addictive personality, and I know once I get my first, I'll be onto my second, third, fourth, in no time at all. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Whether you have real tattoos or no tattoos, whether you want them or just like to doodle, I felt like this could be a product everyone could enjoy, and now that I've gotten the Tattoo Marker experience first-hand, my suspicions have been confirmed. Since the ink is not permanent, there’s no limit to how many original designs you can create for yourself and your friends. With their wide range of colors, quick-drying formula, and water-resistant ink, they provide a high-quality and enjoyable experience.The BIC BodyMark Temporary Tattoo Markers offer tremendous value for those looking to experiment with temporary body art. Gluten Free Free of ADDED gluten and other wheat-related ingredients, including barley, rye and oat. Put your creativity on display with these temporary body art markers for skin—now in refreshed packaging, with the same fun product inside. Designed for writing and drawing on skin, these markers are skin-safe* and of cosmetic quality, adhering to US FDA regulations *Complies with cosmetic regulations. This set has 6 brush flex-tip markers (1-4 mm) in assorted vivid colours for fine and broad strokes (1 to 4 mm).

Dick Blick Art Materials ®, Blick ®, Blick Studio ®, And Artists Pick Blick ® Are Registered Trademarks Of Dick Blick Holdings Inc.You will have the option to opt-out of receiving future e-mails from BIC by using the unsubscribe feature in each e-mail. Lumpini told me that lots of tattoo artists sometimes use pens and markers that aren't skin-safe on clients, which is why she thinks the need for a product like the BodyMark Tattoo Markers was real. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. These markers, now in refreshed packaging, allow you to draw freehand or use body art stencils to design non-permanent tattoos that truly reflect your personality.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop