Posted 5 Mar 2004, 10:16 p.m.

Hi, I'm from Buffalo Soldiers. We're looking for a Rhythm guitarist to add a bit of depth to the band and to allow some freedom for our lead guitarist. The band itself has been established for about a year and a half now, we have some good covers and some catchy tunes of our own, but I feel that there's still something missing. We're looking for someone who perhaps has performed as a soloist for some time and is a competent writer and has some experience in a band. The singer (Jut), the bass player (Dazza) and the Drummer (me-Glyn) all live in Cov (Earlsdon), and our lead guitarist (John) lives on campus, so if you live in these areas that's a bonus. We jam mainly every Monday or Sunday. I can't really pin point our influences, we all bring something of our own to the band and hopefully you'll bring a new dynamic to the band. Get in touch if you feel up for it. glynton@hotmail.com

thanks

Posted 12 Oct 2012, 5:03 p.m.

Hiya
Im the lead guitarist from Pariahdime but I play rhythm just as well (or just as badly actually) and youve seen me play and id be up for comming to a jam sometime.
Im living in earlsdon next year too so that may help.
Im really a lead guitarist so I dont know how it would work to be stritly rhythm, but like i said, im willing to jam if youre up for it.

Genia

ok, well, I'll get in touch with the band (specifically our Lead Guitarist) and see what they think. I'm sure they'll be fine with it. Might be interesting having two leads!

if you havent already filled the gap, i'd be interested, i dont really have much/any performance experience, and i've only been in fairly casual bands with mates before.

but i have been playing for about 2 1/2 years now, so i can probably manage a bit of rhythm guitar. i also write and record my own songs.

oh and i'll be living in earlsdon next year.

Rob