1 2 3 .. 686 Next
Posted 11 Jan 2008, 10:51 p.m.

Thought this might be quite a fun thread....

So yeah, I was just thinking to myself hmmm if Issue 18 ever renamed themselves what could they be called? First thought that popped into my head = Lazy Suzy. Needless to say I stopped trying to think of other names right then and there! If there ever were a change in band name that's a sure fire giggle.

Speaking of lazy... I can't wait for the summer! I'm gonna lie in my garden and listen to the sea (that way I can have the best of the beach without all the horrible people) well maybe not lie cos I hate sunbathing but I'll run around like a kid and have a lot of fun. Oooo and I can paint again without feeling like I'm cutting into my work. Huzzah! Excited!

Also when I was feverish and thus delirious the other nights I claimed to eat all the chickens in the world. Could a person eat too much chicken? Is it possible? Tomatoes and carrots make you go orange so what would chicken do?

Anyone else want to join me on random thoughts? Maybe THIS is why I lie in bed every night for an hour or so unable to sleep.....

Also aren't gloves awesome? Especially fingerless gloves. Warm yet actually practical! It's amazing!

Also why is the house plant still alive when I haven't watered it since September? I'm trying to get it to die so I can see what actions my landlord will take. I don't think I really want it to die... I'll feel bad. Wow massive deja vu! This is scary. Really scary. Ahhhhhh! Scary. I'm gonna go read more for my seminar on Tuesday.

Posted 11 Jan 2008, 11:38 p.m.

I will be perfectly honest here. The one thing wrong with Issue 18 right now is the name.

Posted 12 Jan 2008, 9:47 a.m.

Fingerless gloves never work for me. It's my fingers that are bloody cold, not my palms!!! :P

Posted 12 Jan 2008, noon

Yup...you've finally cracked...well. You'd already cracked, now you're advertising it on the internet!

Posted 12 Jan 2008, 2:16 p.m.

Bacon is pretty tasty.

Posted 12 Jan 2008, 3:45 p.m.

Rearranging the sound of your surroundings as ambient electronica is oddly comforting.

Posted 12 Jan 2008, 4:44 p.m.

Whenever I get deja vu I always get deja vu of having deja vu about the thing that didn't just happen twice.

What does that correspond to within the confines of the Matrix?

Posted 12 Jan 2008, 5:09 p.m.

You must have swallowed the green pill...

Posted 12 Jan 2008, 5:42 p.m.

The French don't have a term for deja vu.

They just look at you as if you're a bit mad and mock you for having 'les cheveux Harry Potter'...

Posted 12 Jan 2008, 10:26 p.m.

Scorchio!