Previous 1 2 3 4 5 .. 686 Next
Posted 14 Jan 2008, 12:52 a.m.

I was thinking about that episode the other day. There's something in the air if you ask me!

And he pissed over the wall because the wench who controlled water flow was his chum and he were having a 'pressure contest' with the bigger boys.

God I'm old!

Posted 14 Jan 2008, 4:07 p.m.

jason: Scorchio!

I actually heard of someone who thought that was a real word and used it whilst talking to locals in Spain. Needless to say, they looked at him in bewilderment.

Posted 14 Jan 2008, 7:18 p.m.

casp.....how the fuck do you remember that!

I have vague recollections of round the twist...one episode where there was a scary clown and sometihing vaguely paedophilic happened...or maybe not...

i also remember pugwall

i quite like this thread, i have alot of random thoughts...although alot of them are musings that i'm sure no one else cares about so no point in sharing them really...

ramble

Posted 14 Jan 2008, 8:56 p.m.

My aunt did the costumes for pugwal, being australian as she is. theres a claim to fame!

plus; if people decide to spell their band/brand/otter name a certain way then thats there band/other arbitrary thing name regardless of relation or not to the english lang. do you go into fcuk and tell them they have spelt fuck wrong?

Posted 14 Jan 2008, 10:24 p.m.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER CAVEGIRL ON CBBC?

Posted 14 Jan 2008, 10:29 p.m.

Yes. I found it quite annoying (even though she was kinda fit).

Posted 14 Jan 2008, 10:44 p.m.

Agreed.

Posted 14 Jan 2008, 11:12 p.m.

charles: plus; if people decide to spell their band/brand/otter name a certain way then thats there band/other arbitrary thing name regardless of relation or not to the english lang. do you go into fcuk and tell them they have spelt fuck wrong?

What order would you put the initials of French Connection United Kingdom in?

Posted 15 Jan 2008, 12:40 a.m.

newmy: casp.....how the fuck do you remember that!

I have a very good, if randomly applied memory. Which is very frustrating when you can't remember what your girlfriend told you 10 seconds ago!

Posted 15 Jan 2008, 12:53 a.m.

Toby D: DOES ANYONE REMEMBER CAVEGIRL ON CBBC?

Jesus, you're turning into Andy.