Posted 12 Nov 2018, 10:02 a.m.

I don’t know if you’ve seen this story, but it’s incredible. Bloke in the States faked his entire band, turned up to the UK leg of a European tour and the penny finally dropped. Fascinating.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2018/11/09/l-a-band-threatin-faked-a-fanbase-to-land-a-european-tour-no-one-attended/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Posted 13 Nov 2018, 8 a.m.

I don’t know if you’ve seen this story, but it’s incredible. Bloke in the States faked his entire band, turned up to the UK leg of a European tour and the penny finally dropped. Fascinating.

That was a truly wild ride.

Posted 13 Nov 2018, 8 a.m.

That was a truly wild ride.

Posted 18 Nov 2018, 7:41 p.m.

Did anybody get Fallout 76 on the Xbox one? It’s the worst game ive ever played and bought it stupidly on a whim and need friendzzz to play it with.

Posted 21 Nov 2018, 7:17 p.m.

Don't buy Bethesda games. They haven't made a good one in years.

Posted 22 Nov 2018, 11:16 p.m.

I managed 15 hours. Wasted £60. I did 300 hours on Fallout 4 before I played New Vegas for the first time and Jesus Christ there was more choice and consequence in the first quest in NV than there was in the whole game and several playthroughs of 4.

Posted 22 Nov 2018, 11:19 p.m.

Ps I’m on the forum for the first time on my iPad and can see pictures now. Saw yours Fin and it gave me inspiration to change mine. 

Posted 3 Dec 2018, 11:09 a.m.

Makes sense you'd be a fan of the longest serving Tory PM in your lifetime :P

Posted 6 Dec 2018, 11:58 a.m.

Underrated comments on bands were funny. Most underrated band: Nakpat. Most overrated band: Also Nakpat.

Fuck you Adam Crossley re TITH comments but also I laughed a lot.