Previous 1 .. 14 15 16
Posted 15 Feb 2008, 1:59 p.m.

I'm looking forwards to see what Ignis have in store for us next year and whether or not there will be any line up changes. I'm definitely wanting to come back to Warwick to see how they and Lead Resonance develop. They both have real potential to do well (signs as thought of 2 and a half hour drive each way when coming to BotB after work next year).

Posted 15 Feb 2008, 2 p.m.

Paul Roberts:

the SH-201 sounded great

It's quite tempting to invest in one of those now specially as they've dropped about

Posted 15 Feb 2008, 2:11 p.m.

I lost my synth virginity to an SH-101. I remember seeing not overly positive reviews about the SH-201. How is it?

Posted 15 Feb 2008, 3:37 p.m.

Miss HB: He and the bassist pretty much made that band

I thought the drumming was pretty tidy too. Some nice grooves.

Miss HB: Also has anyone lost a crash and compensated by taking a Meinl? If so PM a member of the exec cos as much as we love your cymbal we'd still quite like ours back before the next heat

What is it? Chris has a history of losing his.. :roll:

Posted 15 Feb 2008, 4:11 p.m.

MaMeeshkaMowSkwoz:
Miss HB: He and the bassist pretty much made that band

I thought the drumming was pretty tidy too. Some nice grooves.

Yeah I agree but I prefer Dave as a frontman rather than a drummer. That's just my personal, unprofessional, preferance though :P

As for the cymbal we've ended up with it only appeared during heat 4 not heat 3 so I don't think it'll be Chris's

Posted 15 Feb 2008, 8:18 p.m.

Hi, its james from Ignis - cheers for the comments people! And...

DrLego: Anyone, especially the keyboard player, from IGNIS? Are you an IQ fan? CakeFlap were discussing your 'British Prog' merits...

can't say I listen to IQ but yeh, generally British prog is my thing - listen to a lot of Genesis, Marillion, Pink Floyd, Wishbone Ash, Porcupine Tree, etc. (Quite different influences from the others in Ignis though I think!) Maybe I ought to give IQ a listen..

And to those discussing the SH-201, it's a nice synth, I'm really pleased with it, but don't own any other proper synths to really compare with - at the time it seemed the best for me for that price range though.

Posted 17 Feb 2008, 3:40 p.m.

Where's the hype thread for heat 5? I want to get excited (even if I'm not going :()

Posted 4 Mar 2020, 8:13 p.m.

Drongo Sealion Magic were robbed >:(

Posted 5 Mar 2020, 1:19 p.m.

Incredible band name though