Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Rye Whiskey, 70cl

Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Rye Whiskey, 70cl

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Final Thoughts: Let me cut to the chase: this Jack Daniel’s Barrel Proof Single Barrel is one of best ryes I’ve had all year.

NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads. Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel Rye is bold and balanced, carefully mellowed to be sippin' smooth, yet spicy and complex. It is full-bodied, with an abv of 45%, and has complex layers of flavour from its time maturing in the oak barrels. Instead, there’s more of a push and pull between sweet and spicy, with more layers to explore than even their barrel proof single barrel Tennessee whiskey. Each barrel is hand selected from the highest reaches of the barrel house and bottled in the smallest of batches, just one barrel at a time, at 94 proof with robust character and notes of caramel and baking spice.Complex flavors of ripe fruit mingle with light toasted oak notes, allowing the rye grain to shine through, creating a taste rich with spice and a pleasant lingering finish.

Nose: Good body with plenty of toasty oak, there are notes of corn and lovely cereal sweetness, Nose: Hazelnut and almond, spicy grain and an underlying hint of corn. The iconic Jack Daniel's flavour is largely down to the barrels used during the distillation process. It is worth mentioning that Jack Daniel’s whiskey is not bourbon, despite bearing most of the same characteristics, in production methods at least. Apprezzo però la cura con cui è stato imballato, tutto è integro e anche la confezione originale del Jack Daniel’s è perfetta, quindi nessun problema nel caso fosse stato acquistato per regalarlo.Jack Daniel’s premium Tennessee whiskey is still made using iron-free cave spring water, and is charcoal-mellowed and matured at America’s oldest registered distillery, established in 1866 in Lynchburg, Tennessee. Which is why, we pride ourselves on ensuring your bottles are well protected for their journey from us to you. The mouthfeel is good but not extraordinary, but the big, bursts of flavors more than makes up for it. The palate offers notes of raisins, dried apple slices, cigar boxes and peppery spice that linger in the finish. Key Personality: LEXIE PHILLIPS, ASSISTANT DISTILLER - Lexie Phillips was hired as assistant distiller at the Jack Daniel Distillery in 2020.

Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.The Jack Daniel's Tennessee SINGLE BARREL RYE Whiskey consists of 70% rye, 18% corn and 12% malted barley. I then informed the person on the other end of the phone that I had just read the reviews of this product (which yes I admit i should of done first time). This is the real deal, a fruity as opposed to bone dry rye which is super smooth and too good to waste in a cocktail. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop