bigzzia Gaming Desk RGB Lighting Home Office Desk Ergonomic Gamer Workstation, Carbon Fibre Surface, Cup Holder and Headphone Hook, 120 * 60 * 72cm

£9.9
FREE Shipping

bigzzia Gaming Desk RGB Lighting Home Office Desk Ergonomic Gamer Workstation, Carbon Fibre Surface, Cup Holder and Headphone Hook, 120 * 60 * 72cm

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you are looking for a simple-looking gaming desk that is somehow powered with RGB lights and features, this is definitely a model you should consider. Last but not the least is the Eureka R-1 gaming desk which is actually very similar to the Lynx model in terms of its shape, materials and even lighting. That said, I won’t talk much about the design of this desk – it is pretty much the same as Lynx’s (I just don’t know who copied who here).

RGB gaming desks have become one of the most important items for a gaming setup. Their function goes beyond mere aesthetics; it is the surface where all your devices will remain as they continue being part of your setup. However, a gaming desk with LED lights can help you enhance the atmosphere of the room and make it more appropriate for a gamer. The camera zooms in closer to the desk as strobe lights flash around the desk, before turning on entirely. If you'd like to keep things simple but aesthetically pleasing, the Lian Li DK-04X is a good option. However, it is far from being a simple, light-up gaming desk. Personally, to me this RGB gaming desk looks a bit dull. I mean, its looks are just like a standard desk being used in the office – and the only cool thing about it is the lights on every corner and side. Not that innovative, right? Even from a first look, you can see that the ThunderX3 AD3 is a RGB gaming desk designed for e-sports. It has an amazing dual motor mechanism which allows it to stand-up and also allows you to stretch your legs. From a health perspective (and knowing that gamers stay long hours in front of their console), this is very very important.

FAQ

I must say that I may even buy one for myself. I tend to both work and play games during the night when everything is quiet – and I could definitely use a set of extra lights besides my room ambient lighting. The RGB color model is an additive color model in which red, green, and blue light are added together in various ways to reproduce a broad array of colors.” A Razer webcam attaches to the left side of the OLED display, while a Razer microphone on a boom arm attaches to the right side of the OLED display. Design and Features: The Mojo Gamer Pro features an ergonomic curve which makes slotting a chair underneath a painless experience overall. The tabletop itself is made of a soft material that coats the wood and is scratch resist in our testing. There are also pre-drilled cable grommets, too, but the dedicated cable management tray has to be one of the nicest we've used in a long time.

The OLED display changes from game footage to a live stream, as the large screens behind the desk glitch and change text to introduce the next configuration. Overall, you’re not just looking for build, price, and features here. You want to pay close attention to the size, height, materials, ergonomics, and expandability as well. When you do, you’re guaranteed to take home the perfect desk for you. Gaming Desk FAQ Are Standing Desks Worth It For Gaming? You want to optimize the space: While we enjoy the added room afforded by the Eureka Ergonomic gaming desk, it isn't a corner desk, nor one that can easily go up against a straight wall flush. To control and customize your RGB lighting, use a dedicated controller or software. Controllers usually come with various lighting modes, colors, and effects. You can also synchronize the lighting with other gaming peripherals or even integrate it with voice control assistants. Experiment with different settings and effects to create the perfect ambiance for your gaming sessions. Many controllers allow you to save and switch between presets, making it easy to switch between different lighting setups. Personalizing Your Gaming DeskThis RGB gaming desk is extra roomy and sturdy. There’s no need to worry about feeling cramped while playing with the Turismo Autodromo at the gaming station for hours. The desk’s construction affords you ample legroom while sitting in your gaming chair, which long-legged gamers will undoubtedly appreciate. The roomy carbon-fiber-texture gaming surface has ample space to hold your gaming needs–computer, gaming console, keyboard, software, surface mouse pad, power strip holder, and any other equipment you may need for a successful gaining campaign. It’s true that gamers prefer details when it comes to choosing a new desk. If you spend your gaming time enjoying a smooth but standard desk, you should not settle for the average – and always look for an elevated experience and a more-than-comfortable desk for your gaming. Besides the main product, this desk also includes a few extra items: a pair of cable management trays and a storage box you can use for any purpose.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop