Posted 7 Jun 2010, 10:31 p.m.

Thats def worth mentioning actually, especially If you're only running one mic! I'll add it on when i got moment cheers =)

Posted 9 Jun 2010, 2:15 a.m.

Btw, if there's anything else anyone wants to know about this stuff for when you're setting up for a gig, now is the time to ask so we can put together a proper pack for it and get everyone playing more.

Posted 9 Jun 2010, 2:42 a.m.

just a suggestion but you could run a 'gear session' once or twice a term where JC goes through the equipment with people that may wanna use it

Posted 9 Jun 2010, 3:02 a.m.

dreadwitfear: just a suggestion but you could run a 'gear session' once or twice a term where JC goes through the equipment with people that may wanna use it

Yeah we're definitely looking to do that. Our plan at the moment is to buy/fix a load of stuff and organise it so that we know exactly what we need to lend out for a gig. Then the next step is to train everyone else how to use it. Doing a guide like this is part of that and doing proper training sessions is another.

If we do that, there's no reason why bands shouldn't be able to put on gigs every week.

Posted 9 Jun 2010, 3:14 a.m.

ah man i wish i was staying now... i've always wanted to get my hands on those monitors :P

Posted 10 Nov 2010, 1:53 a.m.

What does everyone most want to know (or think other people need to know) about this kind of stuff? Our aim is to get more people running their own gigs.

Posted 10 Nov 2010, 8:11 a.m.

Bombard me/us with your queries...