​MEGA Masters of the Universe Snake Mountain Collector Set, Building Toys for Adult Builders and MOTU fans, ages 14+, HHD16

£9.9
FREE Shipping

​MEGA Masters of the Universe Snake Mountain Collector Set, Building Toys for Adult Builders and MOTU fans, ages 14+, HHD16

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The smaller you cut it, the more rigid it is, and at the scale MC Buzz Off is, I don't think it would be floppy at all. I am unsure if the vintage one had those extra legs on the back…that seems like more of a 200x detail.

And, as it is, we are at a stage in their existence where we have to do what we can with what is offered. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Finally the day has arrived where we can view official images of the Masters of the Universe Mega Construx Snake Mountain thanks to yo_tengo_el_poder! There is not doubt in my mind that what they have done with Snake Mountain was a way of reducing packaging. It was one of the last gasps of the original line and didn't show up in any of the media most people were exposed to. Estimated ship date subject to change, items may ship earlier or later than anticipated without notice.

But the way they are expressing MEGA now looks exactly like what they were trying to avoid when they moved away from the word “Mega Bloks.The images of the toy on the box as well as how well packaged it was definitely added some shine to this awesome mega blocks kit. The set was built at my home and it did take a considerable amount of time as the set is well over 3000 pieces. There are ways to use the tools available to get some of what you want but you also have to accept the compromise that from a brick based toy manufacturer there are going to be brick based toy sets and some of what you want are going to come with those sets. You can print some pretty intricate designs on it, I used to use it for creating screens for screen printing. Note: Packaging illustrations serve only as examples and may differ from the actual packaging in terms of design or language variant.

I put them together and even use them in my displays as placeholders until I can design and print better versions (or in the case of the Attak Trak, it'll just get put together and shoved in a box, since I prefer my design I already did).

MATTEL products may have manufacturer-side creases, stress lines or dents on window box, blister and/or card.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop