The Fuck It Bucket!: Stress Reduction Therapy Notepad

The Fuck It Bucket!: Stress Reduction Therapy Notepad

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Personalized advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

So this ‘Fuckit Bucket’ is the ideal solution to offloading those pesky negative thoughts that plague us all. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Later, I got braver and would say that I suffered from stress and anxiety and discovered that not drinking helped. This is when you need to beware of something in your head telling l you that you were wrong: you didn’t really have that big a problem so a drink won’t hurt. Made with premium-grade, heavy-duty steel, this bucket is built to handle your most intense moments. The Fuckit Bucket™ comes in pewter, silver, gold, rose gold, and copper and is available as a keychain, necklace, or standalone charm.

Unless you are super disciplined and you know that you will carry through, keep your goals to the bare minimum. If you’ve ever given up drinking you will have read a myriad of articles proclaiming how fabulous life is sober: words of hope, words of praise, page upon page of unimaginable achievement. In writing this my intention is not to discourage you from trying sobriety but to help you navigate the road with eyes wide open so when the fuck-it bucket appears to be the only way forward (and believe me it will) you’ll have an alternative perspective to draw on.Until you stop drinking it is hard to quantify how much time is spent drinking, wiped out and recovering.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop