LIVEVIEW PRO GOLF SWING CAMERA

LIVEVIEW PRO GOLF SWING CAMERA

RRP: £331.00
Price: £165.5
£165.5 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It stands alone in the golf training market today, and there is nothing that provides this sort of valuable information to help you make quick improvements in your golf game. When using glue or varnish, you need to wait a long time for it to dry as the sticky consistency will do exactly that when the camera closes. The second caveat is that you need to have the discipline to film a few swings but not critique them yourself.

If you have another stick, place it perpendicular to your target line stick to create a “T” and straddle the stick in your stance. v=WDazmplL2YY) were very helpful in driving which cams I bought and what settings I used for them in Kinovea.The latest USB cameras from IDS Imaging Development Systems are integrated into all of the company's "Tech Ex studios". Using proprietary PURLnk technology, LVPro 2 accelerates video streaming over 10 times to provide HD quality digital mirroring together with 120FPS swing capture.

And even golf coaches may slow down videos, draw some lines, so this tool is helpful for coaching as well. We hope this explanation will help guide you in your choice to invest in a professional camera from us. There’s an added correlative step to the actual shot that the golfer needs to do, of course, which the LM already does for you. You’ve probably seen the meme that has “What I think My Golf Swing Looks Like” with a picture of Tiger Woods and “What My Golf Swing Really Looks Like” with a picture of Charles Barkley. This is why so many video-obsessed players can put in hours of work but never shave a single stroke off their handicap: on the course, without video, they’re lost.Data synchronization becomes important if you choose to integrate with a Swing Catalyst sensor plate or if you want to use multiple cameras. It's easily portable in your golf bag, meaning you can take it anywhere, maybe even sneak it on vacation with the family to make sure the flight hasn't messed with your swing. Regardless of where you are on your golfing journey and what your golfing goals are, the LiveView Pro Golf Camera offers something for every golfer.

Especially when, as happened on an unusually epic 3W shot, where I got angry at the last couple of f-uped shots, hauled off and smacked it, but I don’t have much idea of how I got to that great impact position. In Tech:Ex Full Flight studios, the images captured by the cameras are transmitted at a speed of 210 fps to the V1 PRO HD video analysis software, and provide golf professionals with an ideal basis on which to record, analyze, compare and improve their full golf swing. But…it happens so fast, and has so many movements that, without some aid to slow things down and examine where I was to feel that way—which video analysis can do—I’m left perplexed with a bunch of conflicting feels.

The latest iPhone and soon to be released Sony Xperia Z2 can both record 120fps at 720p resolution, which is a big advantage in my opinion.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop