BoYata Laptop Stand, Height adjustable Ventilated Laptop Holder, Notebook Stand Compatible with 10-17'' MacBook Pro/Air, Dell, Lenovo, Samsung, Acer, HUAWEI MateBook

£14.995
FREE Shipping

BoYata Laptop Stand, Height adjustable Ventilated Laptop Holder, Notebook Stand Compatible with 10-17'' MacBook Pro/Air, Dell, Lenovo, Samsung, Acer, HUAWEI MateBook

RRP: £29.99
Price: £14.995
£14.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If you do a lot of traveling, this lightweight laptop desk allows you to work from a hotel bed or chair and the small footprint won't take up much room in your trunk or backseat Long sedentary workdays can lead to health problems so the ability to move is very important. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

This poor posture is bad for your health and comfort – and will probably leave you with a sore neck and shoulders. BoYata Laptop Stand: Laptop Elevator, Portable Laptop Stand, Dismountable Laptop Holder, Ventilated Notebook Stand Compatible for Laptop (10. The design is obviously not as sturdy but it looks amazing and the stand can actually keep my MacBook Pro stable.The removable monitor stand can be installed on either the front or side for your convenience, enhancing your gaming experience.

The big plus of this laptop stand is that as well as doing everything you’d expect it to, it fits over your lap, meaning it’s ideal for lying in bed or sitting on the sofa. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

I've also used it as a mini drafting table/writing desk by simply using thick backing board from a watercolor paper pad as a sturdy base.If one of the reasons you’re looking into an adjustable desk laptop stand is that you’d like to spend less time seated and more time on your feet, adjustable height desks might be more useful. If you’re handling graphics (graphic design, photography editing, video editing or even gaming) then you might find your laptop making noises like it’s trying to take off in a bid to keep itself cool. The top surface that holds the laptop has silicone pads all over the place, so it can keep my MacBook from sliding and scratches. inch Surface Pro 6, 12 inch Surface Pro 3, Google Pixelbook, Dell XPS, HP, ASUS, Lenovo and more laptop notebooks. The main thing for me is it has saved my neck from straining by being able to have it at an ergonomic level.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop