McFarlane TM15708 Batman Model Car, Multicolour

McFarlane TM15708 Batman Model Car, Multicolour

RRP: £34.99
Price: £17.495
£17.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

And admittedly, there’s certainly some relative charm to it, especially if you’re like me and grew up playing with those toys. It has that classic black finish with the striking red highlights, and has tons of details in the cockpit. That having been said, mine came from a reputable online retailer and it arrived clean and unscathed. The paint doesn’t hold up quite as nicely when you punch in really close with the camera, but it looks fine in hand.

His costume just looks so damn on point with some wonderful sculpting flares like the tops of his boots and the fasteners running down the center of his tunic. The only other minor complaint I have is actually kind of a plus, too: the three exhaust pipes on the rear of the body and the two “fins” that surround the light at the top of the cockpit are made of soft plastic. And there’s no need to worry about villainous takeovers, good citizen, the Anti-Theft Activator is all the Caped Crusader needs to protect his invaluable vehicle. There’s even ruffling below the neck, with the rest of the headpiece poking out… well, above the cape, but still. Obviously the articulation is more limited, but I think the sculpts and coloring are either on par or in some cases better.com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). On the other hand, that toy is going for quite a bit these days so this might be a decent cheaper alternative, especially if you just want a Batmobile to display on your shelf. The Batpoles are the only disappointment in the entire set, as they really don’t have any way to remain stable and aren’t strong enough to support any of the figures.

McFarlane Toys’ interpretation of said Batmobile has a lot to live up to, then and I’m pleased to say that it exceeds expectations. I dig these figures a lot and there’s a lot of give and take if I’m comparing them to the older Mattel line.

Mattel’s 66 Batman line combined these familiar comic visuals with the figure stands and that was a good idea, but it’s not like McFarlane could have copied that.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop