Ecological Formulas - Allithiamine 50 mg 60 caps

Ecological Formulas - Allithiamine 50 mg 60 caps

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Would upping the dose orally on Allthiamine theoretically compensate for any alcohol induced issues? It was later on when I was reading, really by accident, an article about Benfotiamine and the topic of B1 and the dry form of Beri Beri that the light went on for me. I had had leg weakness, the beginning of brain fog, neuropathy, and my bowel had basically stopped for a period of time.

Chronic fatigue syndrome (I’ve been experiencing “crashes” after light exercise, any idea why this happens, cellularly?)

A typically sized sulbutiamine capsule contains 200 mg, for whatever that is worth. Is that because it’s often used at far higher doses than TTFD, that it’s a cheaper ingredient so they can afford to put more in per capsule, or that TTFD is significantly stronger per mg than sulbutiamine, I can’t say. Only that the chemicals should have similar mechanisms of action. Is it safe to be taking as much as I am, given the blood levels? I know they aren’t well correlated, but I don’t know what to say to my doctor at this point other than “it seems to be working?”

Thank you for reading my story. I’m very grateful for the online information you have provided about thiamine over the years. You’ve helped me and so many other people recover from illness. Re Lipothiamine, would that still work at that dose and once daily considering the alcohol history? Additionally, I did read that there were some safety concerns or adverse effect possibilities for certain people taking it, especially if your GSH is low.I realize that I posted almost the same question twice.( I hadnt seen my post appear so thought it got lost somehow, now I see them both-) My apologies. I performed animal and clinical studies with thiamine tetrahydrofurfuryl (TTFD) for many years and found it to be an extremely valuable therapeutic nutrient. Any disease where energy deficiency is the underlying cause may respond to TTFD, unless permanent damage has accrued. Dr. Marrs and I believe that energy deficiency applies to any naturally occurring disease, even when a gene is at fault. For example, Japanese investigators found that TTFD protected mice from cyanide and carbon tetrachloride poisoning, an effect that was not shown by ordinary thiamine (Fujiwara, M. Absorption, excretion and fatal thiamine and its derivatives in the human body. In Shimazono, N, Katsura, E, eds. Beriberi and Thiamine. (pp 120-121) Tokyo, Igaku Shoin Ltd. 1965). They exposed a segment of dog’s intestine, disconnected it from its nerve supply and found that one of the disulfide derivatives stimulated peristalsis (the wavelike movement of the intestine). It is more than likely that TTFD could be used safely in patients with post operative paralysis of the intestine (paralytic ileus). Other Derivatives

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop