Combo: Acebeam K75 Long Throw Search Light - 6300 Lumen, 2500 Meter throw with 4x 18650 batteries

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Combo: Acebeam K75 Long Throw Search Light - 6300 Lumen, 2500 Meter throw with 4x 18650 batteries

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Using a boost circuit, the scientific cooling air duct design provides 20,000 lumens for 30 minutes. Try not to get buried in the details of manufacturer specifications versus measurements recorded here; A certain amount of difference (say, 10 or 15%) is perfectly reasonable. The second-highest output (ECO Turbo) is almost perfectly regulated and heat never becomes an issue whatsoever.

ACEBEAM K75 review - Longest LED beam of 2019!!!! 2500m!!! ACEBEAM K75 review - Longest LED beam of 2019!!!! 2500m!!!

The ACEBEAM K75 is brighter and has more throw, the BLF GT has a narrower hot spot in addition to having a warmer color temperature.That is, on any mode, at no point will the light step down and give you reduced output (ie reduced throw). I tested Amps with a Fluke 77III and standard probes and Turbo with short copper wires to eliminate losses over the wire. For reference, here’s a baseline shot, with all the room lights off and almost nothing hitting the sensor. The UI is simple, but I don’t really see why they chose to have 2 separate Mode Groups (Eco mode and Power mode).

ACEBEAM K75 2.0 Longest Rang Throw Flashlight 2500 Meters ACEBEAM K75 2.0 Longest Rang Throw Flashlight 2500 Meters

On the large head of the torch we find various cooling fins and a slightly crenelated bezel while in the lower part we find the only switch the torch has. I should point out that the values expressed by the graphs must be taken, above all, as a reference because they are made with means and environmental conditions different from those used in the laboratory.The world's brightest Power Bank flashlight(PD60~100W charging/discharging function), Up to 80,000 Lumens; Built-in 4 x 21700 battery pack. The user interface (UI) of the Acebeam K75 is simple and reflects the one already seen on other torches in the same house. I don’t know what it would take to really light up non reflective areas at 600 yards, tree lines at that range are pretty faint with the GT. Manual has this wrong – seems to say it’ll go back to the memorized mode, but it in fact goes to low.

Acebeam Flashlights - Brands - Flashlights | NKON Acebeam Flashlights - Brands - Flashlights | NKON

If you are looking for one of the farthest-reaching LED flashlights in the world, this might be for you! Our most popular categories: brightest flashlights, uv flashlights, best rechargeable flashlight, best headlamp. For outdoor enthusiasts, hunters, hikers, and campers who need to be prepared for any sort of emergency situation, having a high-performance flashlight at your disposal are pretty much mandatory. Backward – I did it incorrectly during the photo session and had to go back to get corrected photos.Red LED preserves your night vision; UV for police and crime scene investigators; CRI light has the ability to present the original color of the light source to achieve better lighting effects. The best flashlights are the ones you can depend on, especially during emergency situations when there's no power.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop