Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up

£18
FREE Shipping

Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up

RRP: £36
Price: £18
£18 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When shopping for board games, you first need to consider the age group you’re targeting. There are games for toddlers as young as 18 months, as well as individuals as old as 100. You’ll also find games that cater to the entire family. Around three and a half years ago I looked at the original Disney Eye Found It!. While the game was made with younger children in mind, I was intrigued by it as ever since I was a kid I have enjoyed the “Where’s Waldo?” mechanic of finding specific objects hidden among a bunch of other objects. Ultimately I was left disappointed by the original game as it just never lived up to its potential. A few years after the original game came out, a more streamlined card game was released which is what I am taking a look at today. Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Card Game improves upon the original game to create a solid find it game for the whole family even if the experience gets a little repetitive after a while. Choroid: the middle layer of the eye between the retina and the sclera. It also contains a pigment that absorbs excess light so preventing blurring of vision. Non-competitive games for the under-10 set sometimes tend to be a bit, shall I say, boring, but that’s not the case here. Sure, since the concept is so simple, some players might memorize the board. I don’t think it would be an issue for most, though, as there are tons of items to find. If anything, I think it gets more fun the more you play. In fact, my youngest son, 7, has dubbed this “the fun game.” Using bright colors like the Candyland board game so that it is pleasing to look at, Eye Found It aids kid’s concentration levels like other games such as Memory.

Optic nerve: leaves the eye at the optic disc and transfers all the visual information to the brain. Consider popping a bag of popcorn, blending up some smoothies or milkshakes and putting out a bag of potato chips to enjoy with your family and friends as you sit down to enjoy some game time. Main Objective: Become the first player to get rid of all their cards by finding the items displayed on the cards. This cooperative board game for all ages is a great way to build focus and critical thinking. Kids have to work together to find items with Disney characters they love. The game takes only 15 minutes to play one round.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mTxhHfkmpZ4 Video can’t be loaded because JavaScript is disabled: Disney’s Eye Found It! Card Game (https://youtube.com/watch?v=mTxhHfkmpZ4) Initially, I thought that because nothing changes about the board with each game, that it would be easy to find the little pictures and the game would become boring very fast – but there are over 1,000 of them to find and remembering where that many are is pretty hard, even for a super brain like Gav. Ha ha. They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.

With such straightforward rules, then it’s easy to adjust the instructions as you see fit. Alternative games to Eye Found It. Search for hidden Disney treasures to mover along the board faster! With over 1000 things to find, you’ll want to shout, “I found it!” for hours. So, besides the enormously long 6-foot board [which comes in three sections, not one huuuuge piece], in the box is: Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.

Children who haven’t yet learned how to read would do best with a board game that focuses on recognizing colors and shapes. Kids are also attracted to bright colors, which will help you capture their interest. Try starting with a simple game that only requires toddlers to move their game piece from one side of the board to the other. Make sure these games are also easy to clean up afterward.

After 1 minute, the player’s turn ends, and the next player in the circle then has their turn to attempt to get rid of their cards. The huge 1.8m game board includes 12 beloved Disney realms. Journey through Radiator Springs, Neverland, and many more on your way to Cinderella’s Castle. While Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Card Game is still far from a perfect game, I think it is a considerable improvement over the original game. This is mostly due to the fact that it focuses on what the original game did best while getting rid of everything that didn’t add to the experience. Searching for the objects is fun. Spinning a spinner and moving the corresponding number of spaces is not fun. I have always enjoyed this find the hidden object gameplay, and it holds up pretty well in the card game.

There is barely (or barely if you’re looking at the 100 acres wood card!) any setup needed, meaning that kids can set the game up by themselves if required.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop