Homepride Classic Recipe Chilli Cooking Sauce, 400 g Can (Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The chilly hint it is mild at the beginning, but while eating this intensity a little , still no to hot which is perfect. The white's richness came more from the cream than the wine, though I did think I could detect a hint of the sherry here, which I didn't get from the red. Please remember that products suitable for vegans may not necessarily be suitable for people with food allergies, as advised by The Vegan Society. The cod steaks recipe involved baking them with the sauce, tomato, onion and breadcrumbs for 40 minutes, which I thought would probably render them as inedible as the liver.

Reference intake of an average adult (8400KJ/2000kcal), This can contains approximately 3 portions per 1/3 can portion (133g): Energy*: 386kJ/91kcal, Fat : 0.

A quick scan of the labels revealed that the former was the boozier of the two, containing 8% white wine as opposed to just 4% red wine. Everyone knows that we Brits are true dog lovers and we know that it may not be that easy for you to get hold of the food you know that your dog loves.

Convenient Jar Packaging: The 400g jar ensures the sauce stays fresh and ready for use whenever you need it. However, food products are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. Pliki cookies i pokrewne im technologie umożliwiają poprawne działanie strony i pomagają nam dostosować ofertę do Twoich potrzeb. After opening transfer to a suitable container and refrigerate for 2-3 days or freeze for up to 2 months. Chicken breasts were the recommended accompaniment for both, whether cooked whole, together with the sauce in the oven, as the red wine label goes for, or diced and cooked in a pan on the stove with the sauce added after, as the white wine label suggests.

Fred’ was launched onto our television screens during 1965 in Homepride’s advertisements, and he quickly became a distinctive brand icon and national treasure. About Homepride Our Homepride brand has been making great dishes simple since 1974, helping everyone to easily make a tasty meal to be proud of, for the whole family. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Sometimes you will feel much more comfortable in sticking with what you know and nowhere is your comfort more important than with sanitary protection.Homepride make a whole range of ready-made sauces in jars, so perhaps those were just more popular among consumers - they're certainly a far more common sight on supermarket shelves. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. to myself, made my way down to Vagabond, where I was then able to swap it for a very nice glass of red.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop