LEGO Games 3862 Harry Potter Hogwarts

LEGO Games 3862 Harry Potter Hogwarts

RRP: £78.62
Price: £39.31
£39.31 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Brickset, the Brickset logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©1997-2024 Brickset ltd. While I probably wouldn’t recommend the game for adults, I can see a lot of children really liking the game. If you roll the “use a secret passage” symbol (a map) you may move your character into an adjacent classroom or staircase. The students of each house have to navigate the stairways and visit each classroom to collect their homework equipment. The two tiles beside Dumbledore and the cat are the dark red tile and a brown tile used to control those two characters in their variant games.

Norris isn't the printed tan version seen in Hogwarts Castle, but I don't mind that much since now we'll have both a cat in dark brown and in tan! When you are done shifting staircases you will insert the staircase you took into the now empty space.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I'm pretty sure those other microfigs are: (Up to down) Zacharias Smith, Cedric Diggory, (Cormac MacLaggen? Also included is another bonus level that allows players to customize the level similar to Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues. The Android version of the game is not compatible with Android 10 and newer due to changes in the Android OS. When moving in this way you can ignore if the room you are moving to shares a connection with your current room.

Maybe we just rolled this symbol a bunch, but we were regularly able to just jump between all of the rooms picking up all of the homework items quickly. Today’s game LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts combines the franchise with LEGOs which is another thing that I am interested in which gave me a reason to try out the game.Thanks for the review 'Dunjohn' - Interesting a game you first must build before playing, it's very different and you can just pack it away like a regular board game after you have finshed playing ! IGN editor Nicole Tanner awarded it "Best Mindless Fun", at the publisher's "favorite games of 2010 list". The die controls the tiles only - you get to move your character one tile every turn no matter what the die does. Use the Sword of Gryffindor to help Neville Longbottom destroy Nagini, then join Harry Potter on the bridge and in the courtyard for a spell-casting showdown with Voldemort.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop