Fokenzary Hand Painted Oil Painting Cute Frog on Canvas Stretched and Framed Modern Pop Wall Art Decor

£18.495
FREE Shipping

Fokenzary Hand Painted Oil Painting Cute Frog on Canvas Stretched and Framed Modern Pop Wall Art Decor

RRP: £36.99
Price: £18.495
£18.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

I applied this new mix to all areas that were this colour or darker, while holding off from applying it to any areas that were lighter in tone. Fade-resistant archival inks guarantee perfect colour reproduction that remains vibrant for decades even when exposed to strong light. I used the same mix with a size 0 brush to apply to the dark green parts of the frog’s skin, most of which were as a second layer (the layer underneath being dry). With the previous layer dry, I used the darkest orange tones and midtone orange mixes again to make tonal adjustments.

They are sent in the UK via Royal Mail 1st Class, and abroad via Airmail, within 2 days of receiving payment, and usually next day.

The painting looked disjointed as a result, but it also made it easier to assess how far to take the darkest areas and midtones within each of the other colour areas. I applied it to the darker parts of the bamboo with a size 3 brush, again stippling lots within the highlight area to create a textured look. If you would like to purchase an original work but have a question or need any pre sale assistance please get in contact.Unlike thin posters and paper prints, Giclée canvas artwork offers the texture, look and feel of fine-art paintings. Stunning print design created by Matt Dinniman for creative expression in the traditional, modern and urban home alike. Eye-Catching Posters: Striking pictures on unframed rolled posters that will brighten up your home decor.

I now had the extreme ends of the painting’s tonal range in place: the highlights and the darkest darks. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.Too cute and way tooooo funny not to have a place of distinction, especially among books for him to peruse. Unlike thin posters and paper prints, giclée canvas artwork offers the texture, look and feel of fine-art paintings. This artwork is crafted in the United Kingdom with artist-grade canvas, professionally hand-stretched, and stapled over pine-wood bars in gallery wrap style; a method utilized by artists to present artwork in galleries. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

I made this painting about my one my favourite childhood frog characters and this is the fun urban pop art version of him. Bright and Colorful Frog Wall Art, Canvas Or Poster, Nursery Decor, Custom Wall Decor, Canvas Wall Art, Rainbow Frog With Glasses. I painted the frog’s skin using the size 3 brush and the brighter Winsor Green (Yellow Shade) with lots of water and a little Winsor Lemon. I stippled the colour, leaving gaps wherever there were highlights and adding more Winsor Lemon for the yellower parts of the frog’s skin. I created a mix of Permanent Sap Green with a little Payne’s Gray that was a little less watery and therefore darker than the mixes I had used for the lighter greens.Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop