Happy Birthday Jacqui - Birthday Card with Name Supplied pre-Printed - Unique Design - Superior Printing of an Elegant Swan - Premium Quality - Exclusive Special Image

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Happy Birthday Jacqui - Birthday Card with Name Supplied pre-Printed - Unique Design - Superior Printing of an Elegant Swan - Premium Quality - Exclusive Special Image

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Former TOWIE star Shelby Tribble, 30, reveals she's had a breast cancer scare and has had to have a biopsy after finding a lump Jessica Chastain plays a broken single mother haunted by Peter Sarsgaard in the trailer for her powerful new drama Memory

Sending you all my love and warmest wishes on your Birthday, Jacqui. May your day be filled with blessings.Golddigger, 15, pretended to fall in love with man, 35, she met online before stabbing him in the head when... An ecard is a fun, thoughtful, and low-cost way to show that you are thinking about someone on their birthday. In today’s digital world, it can be hard to stand apart from the onslaught of likes, comments, and shout outs happening online when someone’s birthday rolls around. Show that you care and want to send a special message with a personalized birthday ecard. You’re certain to brighten their special day! S Club's Hannah Spearritt takes a tumble during Dancing On Ice rehearsals she she gears up to take part in ITV skating show Happy Birthday to someone who radiates love and kindness! May your day be filled with as much love as you give to others. You are truly special, Jacqui!” May your birthday be sprinkled with love, laughter, and all the things that make your heart sing. You are truly special, and I hope your day is too!”

Hi Jacqui ~ 100,000 is a mind blowing number of hits! I just found you and see why!!! Your cards are very beautiful :D I'm posting your candy pic/link in my candy jar Here Thanks so much for the chance to win! Teyana Taylor EXASPERATED with Iman Shumpert for 'leaking their divorce to the public'... after accusing him of jealousy and narcissismEPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: Omid Scobie's book resolves any dilemma over whether Harry and Meghan will join the rest... Wishing you all the joy and happiness life has to offer on your special day! Have a wonderful birthday Jacqui!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop