Butter: Comforting, Delicious, Versatile - Over 130 Recipes Celebrating Butter

Butter: Comforting, Delicious, Versatile - Over 130 Recipes Celebrating Butter

RRP: £22.00
Price: £11
£11 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

So when I requested this book, I hoped to learn more about how to choose a good butter for baking and got a whole lot more. This was reason enough for me to move it from a bedroom pleasure-reading shelf to the pantry cookbook shelf to serve as a handy reference.

I'd like to believe that the majority of the time, someone would step in and try to talk a person off a ledge, but there are these rare cases where no one does. I didn't realize this was a young adult novel when I bought it, so I was actually expecting a grossly morbid story devoid of plot and morality, which I was looking forward to. I'll know that my thoughts are really mean and problematic, but I just can't turn that inner voice off, telling me that obesity is the obese person's fault. I grew up eating margarine on toast but in the past decade, my family has switched to butter and I love it.Lange does an amazing job with making you understand everything that Butter's going through, what teen drama is like, and honestly, what it's like being overweight. She created TLT in 2011 and is the co-editor of The Whole Library Handbook: Teen Services with Heather Booth (ALA Editions, 2014). Bold and striking, Butter is a powerful and courageous novel that is certain to leave readers with plenty to think about. Which isn't to say he LIKES being fat, but he's also not fixated on a quick solution nor on changing himself to make a girl like him.

not quite an ingredient, though it can be, but something that is very important to all of us, especially me because mine tried to kill me. It can be anyone you trust: a teacher, a parent, a summer counselor, a coworker, a friend, a sibling, or another loved one. Apart from the obvious recipe of “how to make butter”, Khorsrova has also collected a range of recipes that allow you to bake and cook with butter. After a chance meeting with John on holiday in Florida, Annie realises that he sees her as a lifeline against the relentless bullying he suffers at school. Yet Butter's online announcement proves to have unforseen consequences - far from pity, insults or indifference, he suddenly finds himself a celebrity amongst his classmates, who become fascinated by his horrifying plan.Butter won’t just transform your individual dishes, but will transform your way of cookingButter: A Celebration is a joyous immersion in all things butter, revelling in its alchemical power to transform almost any dish, from good to transcendent.

Now over 400 pounds, Butter is a teenage boy who knows all to well the loneliness that comes from being an outcast. Ebooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).This collection of new and revised novellas, fragments, and short stories is as varied and diverse as the settings and the characters who inhabit them. This kind of book can be daunting for both author and reader - there's so much to cover - but Potts has been masterful in her choice of recipes and the techniques she focuses on. It's a way that is adopted by many young adult authors due to its popularity, and Erin Lange has succeeded in owning this style.

I'd add a plea to look at the tiny list of ingredients on 'dairy spreads' which are usually about three per cent dairy and the rest palm fat and rapeseed oil with yellow colouring. And I can't just sit back and ignore that this book, which tries SO HARD to give an accurate view of what it's like to be big, plays diabetes off like it's just a side thing. Particularly good food history examining the role of butter--Tibetan yak butter sculpting as a religious ritual, butter churning and early modern bawdy songs, Marie Antoinette's Trianon milking parlor, the household importance of "butter and egg money," oleo and little coloring packets, modern pasteurization and production, EU PDO restrictions, the Iowa State Fair sculpture of a cow, springhouses, Reformation resentments in Northern Europe over Lenten restrictions on butter (you southerners have olive oil!There's an underlying sense of tension and fear of what Butter will do, the knowledge that there is no way this could end happily, that had me on the edge of my seat throughout.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop