MS Edizioni MicroMacro: Crime City Game

MS Edizioni MicroMacro: Crime City Game

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The aforementioned short rulebook, which is a folded A4 piece of paper that covers everything you need to know clearly and concisely. If we don’t have a game you are looking for it please contact us and we will do our best to help you.

Since the release of Micro Macro: Crime City in October 2020, around 2 million copies of the first and second part, Micro Macro: Crime City 2 - Full House , have been produced worldwide - in no fewer than 31 languages. With MicroMacro: Crime City – All In, the next district of the crime-ridden black-and-white metropolis Crime City now opens up for the players. The game plays just as well, with some new added twists and extras which many board-gamers are finding extremely useful! To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading "How can I control cookies?

Designed for one to four players, together or alone you’ll be tasked with solving 16 tricky criminal cases by identifying motives, finding evidence and convicting perpetrators. Zatu Limited are under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products, or to perform obligations specified in our terms and conditions if even partly caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Everything is done very professionally with this company and always lets you know every step of the process.

You will not only find where the incidents take place but also be able to back track through time the events leading up to them. Where danger lurks around every corner, there's a plethora of dirty secrets, sneaky robberies and cold-blooded murders to investigate. With MicroMacro Crime City – All In (designed by Johannes Sich), the next district of the crime-ridden black-and-white metropolis Crime City now opens up for the players. MicroMacro: Crime City – Full House, the detectives once again end up in the infamous city in black and white, which is still teeming with crime.Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. It was an instant hit with our kids and we had to rein them in from wanting to complete all the missions in one sitting. Sometimes I found the detail hard to make out and spot but I found that once I had got “my eye in” things started to become clearer. The protaganists of each case will be shown many times on the map showing their progress in time as well as space. As the means by which you can refuse cookies through your web browser controls vary from browser-to-browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop