MIKASA MVA 200 Volleyball

MIKASA MVA 200 Volleyball

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Also, are there any tips for overhand passing, including wrist strengthening exercises, with these balls?

A lot of people hate using this vball b/c they are not used to it and find it very difficult to play with it.Well I did figure out that staying on my toes and leaning forward pretty much made my passing 100 times better with these balls, for some reason I really didnt have to do that with other balls haha. I really only have problems passing it though on hard deep floaters because they come in so fast that I am unable to overhand pass them decently or because I get "jammed" with my platform up by my chest.

Mind you that this ball is for adults and if you look for a ball for your kids, Mikasa has a softer and lighter ball that suits kids, the MVA330. Sp Sports and Leisure supply a comprehensive range of Sports equipment to Schools, Hotels and the Leisure Industry.

I thought the dynamic of the ball would be similar to the MVA330 or the Molten Flistatec, but this just blew both of them clear out of the water. You would be a very robust and active individual with most of the otherwise common illnesses kept at bay.

I feel like my setting has improved with this ball, and some people have actually noticed and went out of their way to let me know which is definitely a big confidence-booster as an intermediate player. If you are having a lot trouble with it, I'd recommend playing with the Molten 5000 (a lot easier to pick up and play) for a bit and then retrying the MVA200.Don't let the initial slippery feel of the synthetic material fool you, this ball is very grippy in actual play. Beginners and especially girls complain it's too hard, even though I have it inflated to slightly below regulation. Good ball for hitters, at least for me I found it was easier to make full contact with this ball than with a Molten.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop