Vegan Fakeaway: Plant-based takeaway classics for the ultimate night in

Vegan Fakeaway: Plant-based takeaway classics for the ultimate night in

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Traditionally sweet and sour sauce is made by adding honey or sugar to a sour liquid, like rice wine. It’s really as simple as mixing together sweet and sour ingredients! We all know there's nothing better than a takeaway on a Friday night, but splashing out on our weekly treat can take a bit of a toll on our bank accounts.

We weren’t going to say it, but these taste even better than the crispy non-vegan pancakes that they were inspired by! Their sweet and peppery depth of flavour has hoisin and Chinese five spice to thank. Vegan Bao Another British classic is chip-shop chips with curry sauce. The perfect hangover food, this is a well-loved dish for us Brits and I couldn’t NOT share it with you all. It’s super delicious, and it’s so tasty and satisfying, you might never buy it from the fish shop again. Ella Mills - otherwise known as Deliciously Ella - has been a huge name in the plant-based community since she first started her food blog in 2012. Since then, she's launched an app, a deli, a restaurant, and a number of cook books. The Vegan Athlete's Cookbook, written by Anita Bean, features a number of high protein recipes to help you train, recover and perform. Will also be trying out the mince version, which is the perfect substitute for ground mince. How to use Textured Vegetable Protein?

Vegan Fakeaway

If you haven’t had this before, you really, really need to try it! It’s basically bread topped with thyme, sesame seeds, sumac and olive oil. Often referred to as ‘Lebanese Pizza,’ manaqish is a popular breakfast food but can be enjoyed all day, every day. We all love a takeaway. It's one of life's little pleasures, and a great way to try food from around the world in the comfort of our own homes. But when hankering after a plant-based treat, the takeaway menu isn't always the easiest thing to navigate.

Confession: the closest I’ve come to visiting America was when I went to an American diner here in the UK. But it was the best meal of my life! I can’t wait to hit the US in the future! We all love a takeaway. It’s one of life’s little pleasures, and a great way to try food from around the world in the comfort of our own homes. But when hankering after a plant-based treat, the takeaway menu isn’t always the easiest thing to navigate. Ingredients for the Prawn Toasts: Tofu, white bread, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce,konbu granules and sesame seeds. Sweet and sour is probably the most popular dish on a Chinese takeaway menu. This vegan sweet and sour recipe makes it easy to cook it for yourself at home with only a few basic ingredients. This ramen noodle soup is made with a super creamy peanut coconut broth, roasted mushrooms and crispy tofu. It comes together is just twenty minutes, and it is definitely one of the healthiest of all the vegan fakeaway recipes here, too!Textured Vegetable Protein Chunks comes in dried form, making it a handy storecupboard ingredient. Before adding them to your dish they have to be rehydrated. For this Vegan Kung Pao we used Textured Vegetable Protein Chunks, otherwise know as soya chunks, made from 100% soya beans. Cut up Peppers into 2cm squares and spring Onion into 1cm slices. How to make Vegan-friendly Kung Pao sauce? In my original recipe I used baguette slices, but I also have used ordinary white bread slices in the remake. Both work equally well. Just don't use fancy wholesome bread, it isn't the same and it isn't the point of this decadant recipe!. 🥠The Dipping Sauce

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop