Playseat® Evolution PRO - Red Bull Racing eSports

Playseat® Evolution PRO - Red Bull Racing eSports

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The F1 nose design also serves as a platform for the sim racing pedals to be mounted to. This is a neat solution to avoid suspending them too high in the air which can sometimes result in flex.

Often the trade-off of being able to attach almost any peripheral to an 8020 rig outweighs the aesthetics and design of the rig itself. Next Level Racing F-GT EliteDespite the frame being specifically designed to replicate the F1 driving position, there is still adjustability to ensure your seating and pedal position is comfortable for a variety of body sizes. Although, if you’re racing modern-day F1 cars in a game such as iRacing or F1 22, you won’t be needing an additional shifter peripheral as you’ll be using the paddle shifters on your sim steering wheel. Wheel base

When it comes to sim racing pedals, if racing on PC you have a wide range of choices depending on your budget. Both Fanatec and MOZA Racing offer load cell pedal sets which are both very good. To really maximise the immersion, you will have to raise your pedals up to further replicate a traditional formula position. But this racing seat allows you to achieve this result using a regular sim rig. I love F1, otherwise why would I stay up and watch every single race, record a podcast after each one and spend hours racing F1 2020 on the Xbox? I’ve upped the game now, with something very special – the Playseat F1 Ultimate Edition race seat. The R9 produces 9Nm of torque from its direct drive motor. It features a much smaller form factor than the R21 as it uses the exterior casing as heat sync allowing it to remove internal fans.If you are racing on PC however, you have a much wider range of equipment that you can use. You racing wheel, pedals and shifters can all be separately connected to your PC allowing you to mix and match peripherals from different brands. Your seating position is the same height, but the wheel in front of you is far more adjustable, and the pedal position sits much higher again with additional adjustments too. Setting up the Playseat F1 Ultimate Edition

Compatible with all steering wheels and pedal sets on the market, including Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec

There are mounting holes on the side of the seat allowing it to be mounted in a pretty traditional manner to any sim rig. The incline can be adjusted using these mounting holes, and at its most extreme angle, gives a pretty close representation of a real F1 seating position. The V-Racing sim racing seat is a much closer representation of a real-world motorsport racing seat. This is a sim racing seat for those who are happy to forgo some comfort for a more immersive experience.

You can mount this racing seat to almost any sim rig, including any of Sim-Lab’s own rigs. And it will instantly change your seating position from an upright position to a more reclined position. The NLR ES1 sim racing seat is a fully custom moulded all-in-one racing seat. It features a rigid construction with high-quality PU molded foam suede cushions covering the inside to ensure comfort while sim racing. Due to the design of this transforming sim rig, there is a tonne of built-in adjustability. You can raise or lower the pedal plate and the racing seat. Then you can also adjust the height of the racing wheel mount, and change the angle of your pedals and wheel. Next Level Racing has increasingly increased its presence in the world of 8020 sim rigs by releasing more and more 8020 products. The MOZA FSR Formula wheel looks impressive from the outset. And it’s hard not to notice the large screen on the front. The design of this steering wheel replicates a real F1 steering wheel much closer than the Formula V2.5X by incorporating the large screen.

The side mounting points allow this gaming seat to be mounted to a range of sim rigs via a set of side seat mounting plates. These mounting holes are positioned to enable an extreme seating angle. The wheel plate is pre-drilled to allow you to mount almost any sim racing wheel including direct drive racing wheels from brands such as Fanatec and Logitech. Fanatec has released multiple versions of their Formula wheel over the years, with the V2.5X being the newest of the bunch. But we have to include it in this guide, to show you just what the professionals are using in their own sim racing setups. There are plenty of racing seats out there you can buy for your Xbox, PS or PC gaming needs. Just as there are plenty of wheels. When I first sat in the “standard” Playseat F1 I knew it was perfect for me – I love F1, so I wanted the low down, feet up seating position of an F1 driver.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop