Disney Isabela Hair Play Doll – Encanto

Disney Isabela Hair Play Doll – Encanto

RRP: £14.99
Price: £7.495
£7.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Carry your Isabella doll around in this pink toy 2 in 1 travel car seat and rocker from Dolls World.

The Dolls world Isabella doll and car seat is fully assembled and ready for play, and is supplied in a Dolls World presentation packaging all ready to wrap up as a gift. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. You must be over 18, a resident of the country offering Afterpay, and meeting additional eligibility criteria to qualify.

The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Isabela’s stunning flower hair clip, dainty gold earrings, and purple espadrille shoes complete her classic look. This car seat is suitable for all dollies and teddies plus other toys that need to travel up to about 12” in length (approx.

Amanda 'There is nothing bad I can say about this doll, she kept my 1 (nearly 2) year old granddaughter entertained for weeks and still going strong, she is the first thing my granddaughter looks for in the mornings.Unfortunately we cannot deliver to BFPO addresses and some large items are shipped directly from our suppliers who ship to the UK mainland only. Based on the allocated SKU, the "Chad Valley Babies to Love Interactive Isabella Doll (2020 Version)" may also be known as the "Chad Valley Babies to Love Interactive Isabella Doll". Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Super-soft removable clothes mean kids can mix and match Babies to Love outfits as much as they like.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop