Funtime Gifts The Original Chocolate Bomb Trio, Pack of 3, 100 grams

Funtime Gifts The Original Chocolate Bomb Trio, Pack of 3, 100 grams

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Give your luxury hot chocolate a stir to mix, and enjoy a 'little me time', with a blanket on the sofa. Some of the marshmallows detracted from the chocolate flavour we thought and others (predictably) made the drinks more sweet.

If your milk chocolate does go above 86ºF then you can temper it using the traditional seeding method. White Chocolate Cocoa Bombs Hot chocolate bombs make a great gift! Wrap them in a plastic bag with a fun tie and some instructions for use. Put it in a mug and give them as gifts for the Holidays! Nothing says I love you like hot chocolate! Milk Chocolate Cocoa Bombs READ: 9 best cookbooks for making authentic cuisine from around the world Sainsbury's hot chocolate bombe Step 5 - Pour some chocolate onto some parchment paper and pop it into the fridge for 5 minutes. Take it out and observe it. Does it look shiny? Does it snap in half loudly when you break it? Then it's tempered and ready to go in your molds. Both felt the texture of this hot chocolate bomb was inconsistent and the chocolate flavour was bland. But the white chocolate wording on the bomb and the plump marshmallows were a bonus.Cocoa Bomb Topper Mix -- Hot Cocoa Topper Mix Winter Drinks Christmas Sprinkles Red Sprinkles Gold Stars Holiday Beverages Hot Chocolate If this table shows us anything it's that the amount of marshmallows doesn't dictate the quality of the hot chocolate. Our favourite sits at the bottom with one of the fewest marshmallows. However, there was one standout winner from all the bombs we tasted. This hot chocolate bomb is not only our favourite but also the only bomb we thought tasted better than the Whittards powder.

The bombs can be drizzled with extra chocolate and topped with sprinkles, crushed peppermint, or even crushed hard caramels. And all of these fun toppings can go inside the bombs as well! This recipe is extremely customizable, which is why it's so fun. My recommendation? Try it with oat milk! Repeat this process until the chocolate is ALMOST melted but not fully melted. Never heating for longer than 15 seconds and never going above 90F. If you go above 90º you will have to temper your chocolate by seeding (see my blog post for more info) For the uninitiated, hot chocolate bombs are a hollow ball of chocolate with marshmallows inside. The bomb melts as you pour over hot milk.Our verdict was that you should only consider buying hot chocolate bombs if you have a very sweet tooth. The worst-looking marshmallows belonged to The Gourmet Chocolate Pizza Company. Both testers noted how they shrank almost immediately to the size of tic tacs when we melted the bomb. Hi, I'm Liz! I'm an artist and cake decorator from Portland, Oregon. Cakes are my obession, which is why I'm dedicated to crafting tried-and-true recipes, small cake tutorials, as well as advanced online cake courses!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop