Octopus Shocktopus!

Octopus Shocktopus!

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I also love at the end when everyone has an octopus on their house but the chef has a squid on his bakery as he didn't like octopi.

Peter Bently's flawless, fast-paced rhythm sweeps you up as fast as an octopus' tentacle and whizzes you through an exhilarating narration of a story that is as delightful as it is unique. The book is filled with lovely messages on accepting others, celebrating differences and friendship. However, everyone soon realises that the octopus has many skills, not least plenty of tentacles which are much better than two arms. It plays soccer, rescues lost kites, rakes leaves and even decorates itself with lights for Christmas. I love this book because I love the part when the octopus saved Grace's teddy from down the loo as from then on it smelled of poo which made me laugh.Also, the pictures throughout the story can help students understand and feel more connected with the story that way as well! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The worksheet contains 5 multiple choice questions based on the octopus facts sheet, and is sure to test the kids on the information they picked up from it.

Ik moest heerlijk lachen om het verhaal, hoe het begon met mm, wat moeten we met een octopus ging naar een verhaal waar hij helemaal deel is van de familie en ook de mensen van het dorp niet zonder hem konden. It’s good to be back with a children’s book review this week, all about Octopus Shocktopus by Peter Bently and Steven Lenton. It was nice to laugh and giggle with Erin at what happens in the book without there being a serious message behind it.When an octopus makes itself at home on a coastal village rooftop, there are mixed reactions from the villagers. En outre, j'observe la présence d'ethnies différentes, ce qui est toujours un point positif dans un album jeunesse. Making friends has never been so much fun and it all comes to a wonderfully octopussy conclusion too. The octopus is super bright orange so he definitely stands out but there are also lots of other small characters doing different things.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop