Posted 2 Feb 2018, 10:04 p.m.

Bex - I'm not sure we realised there was a tie for 4th. Sorry gang (particularly Human Resources)! Assuming that's all correct above, I changed a score by 1/2 a point at the end which separated a 4th place tie in my own scores, which probably induced the tie that we then didn't notice because it was lower down than the top two spots. I think we can probably just consider a joint 3rd for those two bands in the end!

Posted 2 Feb 2018, 10:05 p.m.

SOMEONE MUST HANG

Posted 2 Feb 2018, 10:08 p.m.

In summary, should be as follows:

Final Scores

1st - Shortwave (1+1+2 = 4)

2nd - Aarya (3+2+1 = 6)

=3rd - River Purple (3+4+3 = 10)

=3rd - Human Resources (4+2+4 = 10)

5th - Frizz Laurent (5+5+5 = 15)

Posted 3 Feb 2018, 11:34 a.m.

I did think it was odd you hadn't mentioned the tie!

Also, exec - any idea on when recordings/radio shows might be uploaded?

Posted 3 Feb 2018, 3:25 p.m.

Been trying to get an idea from our pals over at RAW, but no-one's got back to me yet.

Posted 3 Feb 2018, 7:12 p.m.

My comments have definitely been editorialised, I didn’t phrase a lot of stuff like this...

Posted 3 Feb 2018, 7:34 p.m.

Latest from RAW: Recordings should definitely be up by the end of the coming week.

Posted 3 Feb 2018, 9:48 p.m.

My comments have definitely been editorialised, I didn’t phrase a lot of stuff like this...

Snap, down with Joe

Posted 3 Feb 2018, 10:52 p.m.

I do a couple of things like try to split up instruments in musicianship/skill and occasionally try to string together short sentences but I never intended to change the meaning of anything you'd said. I admit looking back at it now I've changed some things (like writing "the rest" instead of "2nd (&3rd &4th)) but again, it was intended to be phrasing rather than meaning. 

Oh yeah I just noticed I left out the bit where you said "I don't really know how to judge this, don't listen to me", I'll put that back in now

Posted 4 Feb 2018, 9:54 a.m.

Latest from RAW: Recordings should definitely be up by the end of the coming week.

Thanks Callum :)

Snap, down with Joe

Can't really argue when he does it in under 24 hours.