Folding Flipstick Walking Seat Stick - Height Adjustable Flip Stick in Black

Folding Flipstick Walking Seat Stick - Height Adjustable Flip Stick in Black

RRP: £105.68
Price: £52.84
£52.84 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We wanted to take the classic shooting stick seat combo and improve upon it, so we made it more lightweight, more portable, and more versatile. I took it to a Madness Concert, used it to sit and lean on during the few hours of standing watching the concert. The folding versions collapse down into sections, meaning the Flipstick Walking Stick will fit into the triangular shoulder carry bag supplied. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Arthritic pain comes and goes, but this sturdy easily-folding and quickly adjustable stick seat is always there to give support. Although you can take a Flipstick anywhere, they are still a popular choice as a shooting stick seat. Some say it is not very stable for someone disabled and difficult to adjust height, but it is still a good and ideal for their needs.

This is the blue version of the new folding Flip Stick Seat, a height adjustable and lightweight modern variation on the classic stick seat, that is perfect for waiting in queues, hiking, walking or even waiting for the bus, providing the user with a comfortable, portable seat wherever they are. Flips into a seat so quickly that I can take the weight off my legs nad flip it back quickly even at road crosings. I needed something I could carry with me in addition to camera, telescope and binoculars, often plus knapsack, so compactness and lightness were important.

This versatile item can be used as a walking stick when moving about and then as a seat when stationary. Some mention that they found it ok, helped by the adjustable height, and that it's just the right height. The Flipstick is a dual-purpose walking cane comprised of a rigid, folding aluminium stem with a comfortable plastic seat/handle. The triangular shaped bag can be carried over the shoulder, around the waist or simply in the hand – the perfect traveller’s companion. Back pain is one of those things that can affect any of us, at any time with varying degrees of severity.The Flipstick is invaluable in allowing me to rest anywhere, not just on a public seat or somebody's wall! These innovative walking stick seats are made with a distinctive triangular seat with a moulded handle, providing a comfortable hold and supportive stick while you walk, and a convenient seat when you'd like to rest and sit down. It quickly and easily folds up for storage in small places in your home getting on the bus, in your car, on a train or plane. One was bent slightly by being caught between the car door and car seat as I had left it down beside the car seat. Its rigid, durable aluminium shaft allows the Flipstick to remain exceptionally strong yet lightweight.

Do you need footwear that is wide and deep, ideal for swollen or problem feet or that can accommodate an orthotic? From the excellent Flexyfoot range, this Flexyfoot Ferrule is a uniquely designed ferrule that provides 50% more grip than a traditional rubber ferrule. Designed to fold into four sections, the Black Foldaway Flipstick Seat is perfect for those who don't need to use their support all the time when they're outside. Read our quick guide and learn the legal rules for mobility scooters on the road, pavements, and parking. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Also it has no strap, a feature of many far cheaper sticks and needed to let it hang on your wrist while you use a phone for example.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop