Zak Designs The Super Mario Bros. Movie Water Bottle For School or Travel, 25 oz Durable Plastic Water Bottle With Straw, Handle, and Leak-Proof, Pop-Up Spout Cover (Mario, Toad)

£8.695
FREE Shipping

Zak Designs The Super Mario Bros. Movie Water Bottle For School or Travel, 25 oz Durable Plastic Water Bottle With Straw, Handle, and Leak-Proof, Pop-Up Spout Cover (Mario, Toad)

RRP: £17.39
Price: £8.695
£8.695 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We've got all your favourite characters and enemies from the games, such as a Chain Chomp Figure with all the cute and deadly charm seen in-game. You can recreate your favourite scenes from the games or create epic adventures with options like the Super Mario - Desert Playset and Mario Figure Kit. LEGO Super Mario Sets We recently had my son’s 5 th birthday and he chose a Super Mario theme. When planning the menu, I recalled the small bottles of Hawaiian punch I had used at his sister’s cupcake themed first birthday and decided I would give the brightly colored drinks a Mario twist.

For my Mario inspired bottle, I decided to work with the red, green and pink bottles of Hawaiian Punch. I kept the label designs fairly simple, drawing inspiration from Mario and Luigi’s iconic blue overalls and Princess Peach’s pink dress. Of course, at a place like this you aren’t just paying for the food itself, you’re paying for the experience and the way they look. In that respect, they’re a success.Naturally, given the park’s family-friendly setting there are also a couple of options for children. The hamburger meal even comes with a little Mario figure: If those prices are a little too rich for your liking there’s a separate side menu for smaller dishes like pizza, soup and salad. The soup, while simple, is tasty, and even comes in a bowl that looks like a Super Mushroom. Piranha Plant Caprese Calling all Super Mario fans! Get ready to jump into a world of excitement with our fantastic range of Super Mario toys. Whether you're a seasoned gamer or just a fan of those adorable characters, we've got something that will make you shout, "Mamma Mia!"

There are eight main dishes on the menu, each themed on certain characters like Mario, Yoshi, Bowser and even the Fish Bones enemy (which made us do a double-take, but presumably it’s more fish than bones). There’s one more Mario-themed eatery in Universal Studios Japan but it’s not located within Super Nintendo World and is only around for a limited time. Naturally, the best place to get food in Super Nintendo World is Kinopio’s Cafe (Toad’s Cafe), which looks like a giant Toad House from the Super Mario series (they originally appeared in Super Mario Bros 3).

Site Customisation

Super Nintendo World may be a fantastic real-life recreation of the Mushroom Kingdom, but it also features something no good theme park attraction should be without: themed restaurants. Universal Studios Japan is definitely more action-oriented than rival parks, so you should also eat a healthy meal before visiting. Although, if you forget, that’s where Kinopio’s Cafe comes in… Kinopio’s Cafe Immerse yourself in the adventure as you reenact iconic scenes from the film or create your own thrilling Mario movie moments. Get hands-on with our Super Mario Bros. Movie - Luigi Mini Figure, or recreate and rescript entire scenes with the famous Mushroom Kingdom Castle Playset. Hurry and grab them before they're gone because the Mushroom Kingdom is calling your name! Super Mario Hot Wheels

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop