Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum Fruity & Musky Scent, Luxury Fragrance for Women , 100 ml ( Pack of 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Eau de Parfum Fruity & Musky Scent, Luxury Fragrance for Women , 100 ml ( Pack of 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The use of any product name is for identification and reference purposes only, and does not imply any association with the trademark holder. I don't get any distinct plum, cherries or vanilla and zero flowers - just a super-powerful blast of synthetic 'berries', like you drowned yourself in pink Herbal Essences conditioner (and then maybe rolled around in icing sugar afterwards). G ently and effectively cleansing baby ’ s skin – face , hands and n appy area – with Must ela Cle ans ing wipes containing organic avocado , these wipes leave skin soft and hyd rated . I have to overspray her to smell her now, and even before I was nose-blind, her longevity and silliage on my skin was just okay.

This is a very polarizing fragrance and many expect way too much out of such an inexpensive perfume.

I can see why people absolutely love this, if you weren’t wowed by the original fantasy try midnight it’s a lot better. I mostly pick up on the sour cherry in the opening, but the raspberry and Iris is noticeable to me, too. Our products are sourced directly from trusted manufacturers and authorised distributors, guaranteeing their authenticity and quality. It’s girly in a sultry, exotic way - quite intoxicating really, which is how I like my perfumes, I like them to make a statement. To me it strongly smells like a sugary mix of blueberries and freshly baked donuts but when I wore this regularly back in the day I was always told I smelt like black fruit tea, which is also a good descriptor.

I’ve sprayed three different samples on different parts of my body, including Portobello Road which is very strong and sweet but I can still smell this one from my hand as I type. Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy is a dreamy and stylish fragrance with top notes of sour cherry and plum, a floral heart of freesia, iris and exotic orchid with a mysterious base of sweet vanilla, amber and musk. I let the bottle sit for a few months because I forgot about it while trying other scents, and that seems to have made it smell even better I think. The description of this as a plumy, blueberry shampoo is really on the money (it is actually plum and sour cherry, but it is still pretty accurate).

I've had my bottle for about five months, so either the fragrance has changed or maybe my nose is changed. Note: The pros and cons listed on this page have been generated using the artificial intelligence system, which analyzes product reviews submitted by our members. I like sweet fragrances and fruity-florals and I am a fan of a whole range of celebrity perfumes, so believe me when I say its not snobbery that leads me to brand this a major scrubber. I’d say it’s also one of the Britney Spears fragrances that projects the most whereas I’ve tried a few of hers and most of them are quite weak in that regard.

Ramsons is one of India’s leading perfumery brands that cater to all segments of society, thanks to its exotic array of long-lasting aromas. I'm a believer in this now, and I totally understand why people say it smells like shampoo, and why it ends up in all of the "Seeking shampoo type perfumes" threads.at first I thought it was a really tart plum and cherry fragrance, but I honestly think I just needed to let it macerate a bit. This sweet scent is a nighttime treat, thanks to its uplifting combination of pomegranate, woody undertones, and rose. alleged notes:
Top notes are Plum, Sour Cherry and Raspberry; middle notes are Orchid, Iris and Freesia; base notes are Vanilla, Amber and Musk. what i smell: a blueberry popsicle or a morning cereal with lots of sugar
scent event / my reaction:
I really enjoy this.

It smells very similar to Pure Seduction by VS (that'll be the plum and freesia), which was my scent as a teen. You'll receive what you've paid for, but please note that delays during transit are beyond our control. You have, amongst others, the right to access and correct your personal data and to request erasure. Completing this unforgettable and magnetic dream, sensuous musk, amber and vanilla leave a warm and sexy trail of intrigue.I feel flirty and sexy when I wear this, smells like blueberry vape in the best way possible, deep, deep in the far dry down smells like blue raspberry blowpop on my skin.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop