Lacura Healthy Glow Rose Toner with Hyaluronic Acid, Rose & Elderflower 250ml

Lacura Healthy Glow Rose Toner with Hyaluronic Acid, Rose & Elderflower 250ml

RRP: £8.00
Price: £4
£4 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The toner is super easy to use, just apply directly onto cotton wool pads or reusable face pads – these much better for absorption and for the environment. The product description reads: "This Lacura Healthy Glow Rose Toner is the perfect simple way to brighten your complexion. It’s often used together with ethylhexylglycerin as it nicely improves the preservative activity of phenoxyethanol. Great natural moisturizer and skin-identical ingredient that plays an important role in skin hydration and general skin health.

It is more of the raditional powdery Rose scent, so if you're not the biggest fan of that then you may not want to be putting this on your face that often. They are good friends because ethylhexylglycerin can boost the effectiveness of phenoxyethanol (and other preservatives) and as an added bonus it feels nice on the skin too. I’m debating whether it’s my skin getting used to the toner and it drawing out the impurities, or whether my skin isn’t liking it. Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the product information on our site is accurate, this information will occasionally change.is being compared to one of the most hyped beauty products in the industry from its packaging to the product inside: Pixi’s Glow Tonic, which retails for €24.

Toner is the step after cleansing and before moisturising, and something I never did before I found Pixi Glow Tonic.

A mildly viscous, amber-colored liquid with fatty odor, made from Castor Oil and polyethylene glycol (PEG). I was once again browsing the beloved middle aisle with a fine-toothed comb to see what bargains and dupes I could Continue reading “Aldi Pixi Dupe? However, as someone who used to use the Glow Tonic religiously, I can definitely compare the quality of the products. It's a non-sticky duo that works at low concentration and is often used to solubilize fragrance components into water-based formulas. I really liked it’s scent, as even though it contained Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Rosehip Fruit Oil, Sweet Orange Peel Extract, Rose Geranium Oil, and Damask Rose Oil, I thought that it had a delicious fresh and floral yet ever so slightly zesty Rose scent to it that kind of reminded me of walking through a Rose Garden on a hot Summer’s Day.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop