Birthday Cards for babies in Heaven card - Sincere wishes for baby or child - In memory of a Son Daughter Brother Sister Cousin Niece Nephew Friend - Pink sunset Card

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Birthday Cards for babies in Heaven card - Sincere wishes for baby or child - In memory of a Son Daughter Brother Sister Cousin Niece Nephew Friend - Pink sunset Card

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Happy birthday in paradise, my angel! You were my light and pillow of comfort during your earthly journey. I miss you so much. Wishing you a happy birthday in Heaven filled with joy, peace and love! You will forever be remembered by all of us here on Earth who cherish the memories that we shared together. Greeting your loved ones even in their passing gives comfort to you and your family. Although they are gone, they remain in our hearts. Remembering their existence helps print a wonderful memory that you had with them. Our lives will pass by. It is unavoidable. That is why, while our loved ones are still able to hear and listen to you, make sure to express yourselves to them. Do not wait for their passing until you show them your affection. Make sure to have no regrets. But we hope you will also be able to express yourself even though they passed away. Do They Celebrate Birthdays in Heaven? It has never been the same since you’ve gone, brother. Sending my warm wishes to you on your birthday! Though you’re not here we still wanted to celebrate your birthday and remember all the good times. We miss you dearly

You were my best friend and I could never let your special day pass without wishing you happy birthday. I miss you so much, bestie.” It’s your unconditional love and support that helped me to become the person I am. I owe you everything mom. Happy birthday – you are never far from my thoughts. Happy birthday to a man who was as kind as he was warm. We miss him dearly and are sure he is up in heaven enjoying himself just as he did with us Happy birthday, mom. I miss you more than I could possibly say and think about you all the time. I know you’re in heaven watching over me though and it brings comfort to know I’ll see you again.Happy birthday best firned! We may not be together today but I’m sure you feel my love and happy thoughts from afar.

Though we are apart, I still think of you on your special day and celebrate the amazing person you were. Happy birthday in heaven, my dear [friend/family member]. I miss you and wish you could be here to celebrate with us, but I know you are watching over us from above. I hope your day is filled with love, laughter, and all of your favorite things. You will always be in my heart and never forgotten. Love always.Losing someone special from our lives is tragic. Unfortunately even when we begin to come to terms with that loss there are still reminders of them. Birthdays, for example. No amount of birthday wishes can convey how much I love you and want you beside me on your special day. Your birthday will always be a special day to honour you and I hope you are doing well in Heaven, happy birthday my mentor in life. On my mom’s birthday I’m remembering her and the woman she was. Her memory will live long in my heart. Happy birthday mom

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop