Calvin Klein Contradiction for Women Eau de Parfum, 100 ml

Calvin Klein Contradiction for Women Eau de Parfum, 100 ml

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

When I wear it now, I instantly remember my school dance memories and am taken back to those fun days! Fresh, light, clean and citrusy, leaning heavily on the (synthetic) lime with some lavender and a little wood hanging out in the background.

It's clean, peppery, and indisputably masculine but with a slight roundness to the finish that makes it less aggressive without losing its assertiveness.One of the world's leading lifestyle brands, CALVIN KLEIN is synonymous with authentic modern minimalist style. I find CK Contr extremely sexy and attractive, it's quite strong and powerful smell for young women though. com/products/calvin-klein-contradiction-eau-de-parfum-womens-perfume-spray-100ml 1415539294301 Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau de Parfum Women's Perfume Spray (50ml, 100ml) 22. I suppose it is because I love the opening which it seems to me one of the most original I have ever tested; sparkling and fresh but dry, elegant, magnificent at the same time.

If you got a mini travel sprayer you can give yourself a couple of sprays to help you get through the day if you're out and about. This is an elegant casual scent in My opinion for when you want to feel sophisticated while still feeling casual.

Contradiction is quite versatile and I like to wear this all year around, it is slightly warm so I do prefer them for the autumn and wintertime. weak and faceless one would think that an artist (in one sense or another) would strive for something unique (of course without going over-board). After 2 months use i have gotta feel bad about it, cause it has so strong smell that gives me headache I checked this frequently to testify my statement and it is the fact, at least for me.

old (from the 90´) but still modern and still unbeatably till now <3 i bought it in every avilable size (30ml, 50ml, 100ml) just to have it as an art objekt in my living room.

I wear it regularly - I like its freshness of the eucalyptus, which is very prominent on me, and its floral musky character, which is the drydown on me. It was fantastic, although smelled also of the magazine's ink and paper, and that's how I remembered it. It starts out with a metallic style very herbal-green cool eucalyptus that clings around a soft woody spicy sandalwood. Also, It's not something I would recommend to wear to the office, maybe for an occasion, event or party where you need to stand out from the crowd.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop